2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana Lyn said:
OK, I'm all caught up again!

Since everyone was talking about being sick, which one of you got me sick? :sick: I'm pretty close to death right about now I think. Send flowers!:rotfl2: No seriously, I just hope the girls don't get this, but everyone is sick around here. I'm just hoping it runs it's course and it's outta this house within the next 24 days!!:cool1:
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Pixie dust for you that you guys are better really soon!!!

Wow you were busy last night. Lets see if I can remember everything.

Diana hope your family is feeling better. I am sending flowers. Hope you like them. :flower3:

Julie we are still on the lookout for Elmo. We have been looking at every store we go to.

Ilene good luck on the job hunt. pixiedust:

Curt and Karen welcome home. It is cold but sunny today. :sunny:

Cindy thanks for all the work. Dinner is going to be so much fun. :banana:

Gotta get back to school. The girls have finished their math.

Diana Lyn said:
OK, I'm all caught up again!

Since everyone was talking about being sick, which one of you got me sick? :sick: I'm pretty close to death right about now I think. Send flowers!:rotfl2: No seriously, I just hope the girls don't get this, but everyone is sick around here. I'm just hoping it runs it's course and it's outta this house within the next 24 days!!:cool1:

I think everyone is getting sick because of the change of season. I just hope everyone is better before our vacations start! It's getting soooo close, I just can't stand it. I have the kids bathing suits out, I still need to get the suitcase in the house so I can start loading it up. I spent most of last night looking for my DDE from last year. I can't find it. My AP expires 10/21 but I don't remember if the DDE card expires the same day or not. I still have the temporary card - do you think that will still work? I'll keep looking.
Back to work - you guys are addicting!
Chris

ConleyFam said:
I think everyone is getting sick because of the change of season. I just hope everyone is better before our vacations start! It's getting soooo close, I just can't stand it. I have the kids bathing suits out, I still need to get the suitcase in the house so I can start loading it up. I spent most of last night looking for my DDE from last year. I can't find it. My AP expires 10/21 but I don't remember if the DDE card expires the same day or not. I still have the temporary card - do you think that will still work? I'll keep looking.
Back to work - you guys are addicting!
Chris
We're in the same boat, can find the temporary card but have no clue what happened to the "real" one. We're hoping the temp works just as well. Both our APs and the DDE for us expire on 10/22 so it's working out perfectly.

Hello from the Wonder! We are at sea heading towards Castaway Cay. Having a great time - 11 nights on the ship is "Wonder"ful! Don't have enough time to read all the posts - I'll have to do that when I get home.

Ducky is doing his presentation today. Susan Eagen did her presentation yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing great, I'll post more when I get back home. The ship docks at PC on Thursday and we're going to WDW until Sunday night.

#1Mouse said:
Hello from the Wonder! We are at sea heading towards Castaway Cay. Having a great time - 11 nights on the ship is "Wonder"ful! Don't have enough time to read all the posts - I'll have to do that when I get home.

Ducky is doing his presentation today. Susan Eagen did her presentation yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing great, I'll post more when I get back home. The ship docks at PC on Thursday and we're going to WDW until Sunday night.
I'm glad that you're having fun, Gail!!!!

Nope, different agency. I work for the Department of Defense(Army) as a federal police officer. Sky Marshals work for another agency altogether.

ohanafamily said:
Hey Curt,

I thought you were a policeman; not a federal officer... Well, are you a Sky Marshal too?

:figment:

Happy Birthday Matt!!

Happy Anniversary Steve and Coleen!!

Congrats on 1800 posts Stacy

Congrats to David and Robin on post and reply 18000

Congrats to Mary on guessing Curt's challenge

tinkerbelle77 said:
Julie...I am keeping an eye for you also...Tim(DBF) works at Costco as a manager, and is anxiously awaiting Elmo's arrival. Their distribution center has 2250 of them, but they have not set a shipping date...I'm hoping before the cruise...I will try to get one for you if it happens!

Aww thanks Tina! We love Costco here - it's so awesome!

#1Mouse said:

Gail, :wave2:

I didn't realize you were on the 11 day cruise!!! I have so many DIS friends on there too (from the 14 day Panama Canal repro). I hope you got to meet them. They are all wearing 11 Days in Paradise lanyards... you can't miss them!

Enjoy your last few days. We're looking forward to reading your posts! Glad you're having a FUN time! :banana:

Georgie

:surfweb: Good Morning all,

We're back safe and sound, thanks to the Federal Judge and his restraining order against the flight attendants.

Robin & David - Congrats on grabbing 18,000 & 18,000 on 1,200. Two thousand more to GO!!!!

:cake: Happy Birthday Matt:cake: (Make Julie cook something nice)

9.gif
Happy Anniversary Steve & Coleen
9.gif

curtdennis said:
:cake: Happy Birthday Matt:cake: (Make Julie cook something nice)

Um we go out for BIRTHDAYS!!!! We're going to Logan's before we hit dance class at 9:15

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter