2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures Amy and Mary

Amy, did your mom make the girls dresses? Very cute.

Mary, I can't believe how grown up Christopher looks - what a cutie!

Mark and Mary, have fun on your last day and safe travels back to the land of cold :cold:

#1Mouse said:
Amy, did your mom make the girls dresses? Very cute.
Yep, of course!! When we went to pick out what we were going to make, I knew that Emily loved pink, so that was easy. Luckily, we took Madison with us, and she picked out the purple.

Amy - What a great family picture. How lucky for you to be "in the know" with the Big Guy from up North. The girls dresses are just darling. Have a great day.

Mary - Isn't it just amazing how fast Christopher is growing up. They really do change from day to day. He is one handsome lil' boy.

:cool1: Next week this time I am chiling out at OKW, enjoying the warm weather and forgetting about :cold: snow :cold: .

5 more days of work!!!!!

crzy4dals said:
:cool1: Next week this time I am chiling out at OKW, enjoying the warm weather and forgetting about :cold: snow :cold: .

5 more days of work!!!!!

:woohoo: Are you going to be there through Christmas? What a beautiful time to go - one of our favorite trips was last year at Christmas.

Mary, Christopher always has such a cute smile. Does he ever get grumpy?

Amy, I love the picture of the girls with "Santa". How cute and what a special memory.

Erin, I am anxious to hear about your Christmas trip to the World. One of these days, that's where we are celebrating Christmas.

Mary, I can't believe yours & Mark's trip is almost over. Gee, it sure goes fast, doesn't it?

I'm waiting for the witching hour to see if Walker has a fever again. Depending on that, we'll call the doctor. He has a miserable night so I'm betting that he will not be having surgery tomorrow. What is up with the best laid plans -- they always seem to take a detour. I'd rather postpone today than get there tomorrow and be sent home. I ran into a friend last night who said any congestion and they won't do the surgery. Although Walker sounds like he has a cold, he doesn't have a lot of symptoms other than being grumpy & demanding --- more than usual. ;)

#1Mouse said:
:woohoo: Are you going to be there through Christmas? What a beautiful time to go - one of our favorite trips was last year at Christmas.

Unfortunatly not. We still have to be home for the Big Guy... We come home on the 23rd this year. We went the week before Christmas last year too. I just love it down there with all of the decorations. It is truly magical.

Looks like we might not be making this trip next year as Rich is on call the week before and the last week of the year is not a good time for me to be off from work.

We called on Friday to bank points and we were able to make a reservation on Friday. YIPEEEE!!!!!!!. We are also going to EPSN Weekend in March. Anyone else going in March? We took our brother last year and met Archie Manning.

Hi fellow SSMC06 DISers - I'm trying to clean out my house and have come across some stuff that I figured that I would offer to you guys first. Several years ago, I was a PartyLite consultant and I still have some new (and almost new) candle holders in several different varieties. I was going to put them on eBay, but figured that some of you might want them first. So, if you might be interested, email me (amy@rodgersfamily.cc) and I'll send you pics of what I have. Or, if there's a lot of interest, I can just post pics here on the thread. I just didn't want to take up a lot of space here.

Let me know!!

For those of you planning on Cedar point, You may want to change the date.
Magic Meets will be on July 14th in Harrisburg PA. Trying to convince Todd to let us go.

Cheryl

cherylp3 said:
For those of you planning on Cedar point, You may want to change the date.
Magic Meets will be on July 14th in Harrisburg PA. Trying to convince Todd to let us go.

Cheryl

Cheryl, what is Magic Meets???

Cindy: Its a big disney fan event. You can go to magicmeets.com to see about the previous events. They do have activities for Children and they said its close to Hershey Park.

cherylp3 said:
Cindy: Its a big disney fan event. You can go to magicmeets.com to see about the previous events. They do have activities for Children and they said its close to Hershey Park.

Hmm.. Hershey Park... will take a look at this too!

crzy4dals said:

5 more days of work!!!!!

How are the crowds then? I am trying to convince Tom that we should go on Dec. 18 for a few days. The airfare is cheap and we could stay at All Star Sports with an AP rate. I really want to go and see the decorations again.

bcvprincesses said:
How are the crowds then? I am trying to convince Tom that we should go on Dec. 18 for a few days. The airfare is cheap and we could stay at All Star Sports with an AP rate. I really want to go and see the decorations again.

You must be talking about the crazy fares that Spirit has been running to Orlando? I tried to talk John into one but I didn't get the response that I wanted :teeth:

#1Mouse said:
You must be talking about the crazy fares that Spirit has been running to Orlando? I tried to talk John into one but I didn't get the response that I wanted :teeth:

Yup, that's them. Why don't we all go? Peer pressure :rotfl2:

Amy - I love the new pictures!

Cindy - I hope Walker is feeling better and that you don't have to canel his surgery.

Cheryl - I'll need to check out Magicmeets. That could be an interesting trip next summer.

bcvprincesses said:

The crowds have not been too bad in my opinion. The weather is usually really decent! And the forecast for this year looks like great swimming weather for Nick. Anything is better than what we had this past week.... teens and 12+ inches of snow. Of couse today it is almost gone because we got up to 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter