2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnRobin

The prodical child
Okay everyone it is time to start planning the next DVC member cruise. This one (2005) is a blast.

I can't wait to hear the details of the next one.

For information on the DIS meets, Mark & Mary have put up a website:
S.S. Member Cruise 2006 DIS Meet Site

Ok, the cruise is over! :(

But there's a trip report already going strong!

CLICK HERE

OK, Mary and I are SOOOO in!

I'll have some kind of website up very shortly...

I hope to book this also! If the date stays in October, I think we are in. I read somewhere that it was slated for Sept, 3rd Labor day cruise.

WOO HOOOOO!!!!

I "wonder" if those on the Wonder right know any details!

Anyone who attended Jim Lewis' talk today knows about it, was where he announced it :)

I have it on good authority that the theme for the 2006 cruise is Celebrating Magical Milestones!

Woo Hoo!

MarkRG said:
Anyone who attended Jim Lewis' talk today knows about it, was where he announced it :)
Did he mention a date??? OH wait... I see a date listed in the title of this thread... lol

Sooooooo is Sept 22 the day??? or is that still open for change? ANd anythoughts on when we can book it dan-o?

Robin - need to change the heading! :)

The actual date is October 22, 2006.

I really want to go on this one, and finally have enough time to plan. I was just thinking about making plans with family for Dec 06 and since I haven't started.............

I'll work on this instead!

We have not done a Member Cruise in the past and have been reluctant to do a cruise of less than 7 days (so much moving!) but may consider it. Is it cost effective to use points or is cash a better deal? How have you DVC cruise veterans paid?

Whooo hoooo.. We are in... well, hopefully anyway! We missed out on the first two... this time I will sit on the phone forever if need be!:maleficen I think it's about time I started hanging out on the DVC Boards too... ::yes::

October is even better!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!

Jek... we are doing the 3 day later this month to test the waters, and I have a 7 day booked for August 2006, But I think I rather do 4 days with DVCers than 7 days with out.

This news is perking me up a bit.

Whhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttt!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yay! Cruise! Yay! Yay! Cruise! Cruise! Yay!

So very excited about this. This cruise has been even better than the first member cruise. And I can't wait to see how over the top next year's cruise is. This has been a blast. Palo dinner with Jim Lewis and Christoper white. Getting invited to see the Walt Disney Suite and getting a surprise visit there by Art Linkletter and getting to shake his hand and exchange some pleasantries with him. Its just been a blast.

If you're even borderline, just bite the bullet and go next year!!!

As Member Cruise 2005 is coming to a close it is great to know another one is right on the horizon. Can't wait to hear booking details. We will have our dailing fingers ready!

Count us in! :cool1:

We booked for 10-18-06 while onboard the Magic last week. We will have to find another date for that and go a week earlier on the Wonder. I hate pulling DD out of school, but sometimes we must do what we must do! ;)

I will be dialing with the rest of you.

I am new to the boards and will be going on my first DC in 10 days but after lurking here, I am sure I am going to love it and want to go on the DVC cruise next year. DH became a DVC member right before we met and I am still figuring out how DVC works since I am taking over planning the family vacations. I hope we will be able to afford to manage cruising two years in a row...

Hello. Does anyone have a link to the costs (both in dollars and points) to this year's cruise? I'm curious if it will fit in our budget!

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the itinerary will be the same? :confused3 I think Key West/CC is good one. Much better than going to Nassau! :teeth: Got the Member newsletter but there was no mention of the cruise. Does anyone remember when the booking details came out for the current one?? :scratchin Now I am chomping at the bit to book this cruise! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter