• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 rates out WOO HOO!!!!

bbogz

Never too old for Disney
Just talk to CRO to inquire about our ressies and was told that the 2006 seasons are out and she said to call tomorrow to update our ressies from regular season to value---a whopping $215.00 PER DAY savings. Woo Hoo :Pinkbounc

Hi! Where can I find rates for 2006? Will the rates be for all resorts? Thanks!

I don't know if they are posted yet, but when I called CRO they had them. Sounded like they just came out.

Do they have package rates out too or just room only?

Lesley

I think just the room rates. I asked about adding the dining option to our tickets and she said those prices were not out yet.

bbogz said:
Just talk to CRO to inquire about our ressies and was told that the 2006 seasons are out and she said to call tomorrow to update our ressies from regular season to value---a whopping $215.00 PER DAY savings. Woo Hoo :Pinkbounc
Why did WDW change a regular season to a value season. I thought the seasons pretty much stay the same.

OhMari

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone have the Value Season and Regular season dates for 2006?

I called this morning and only the Value and Moderate rates for 2006 are out. Has anyone gotten 2006 rates for the YC or WL?

I got the following from this site from someone else:

2006 Seasons

Deluxe, DVC, Cabins
1/1-2/15 – Value
2/16-4/22 – Peak
4/23-7/4 – Regular
7/5-10/4 - Value
10/5-11/25 – Regular
11/26 – 12/19 – Value
12/20 – 12/31 – Holiday

Moderate and Value
1/1-2/15 – Value
2/16-4/22 – Peak
4/23-8/26 – Regular
8/27-10/4 - Value
10/5-11/25 – Regular
11/26 – 12/19 – Value
12/20 – 12/31 – Holiday

Do you know what the rate will be at the moderates for value season?
Grover in Winnipeg

OhMari said:
Why did WDW change a regular season to a value season. I thought the seasons pretty much stay the same.

The season dates change to coincide with what day President's Weekend and Easter fall on. As a general rule, these 2 holidays are always considered Peak Season and the days or weeks around them. Since Easter is April 16th in 2006, the season stays peak until the Saturday after. Same goes for Prez weekend. It is the weekend of Feb. 18th, so will switch to peak season on Feb. 16th (the Thursday before). I do always like that the delux resorts switch to value season in July (but the value and mod resorts do not).

bbogz said:

For those wondering, I think they were also charging everyone regular season rates when booking for 2006 (regardless of the time of year going), but then would give a refund based on the season when 2006 rates were released.

Thanks for the explanationl. I have been here 6 years and I am still learning.

Our ressies are for BCV in mid January. I was told we would be value. When I first made the ressies, they gave me regular season rates, but told me when the seasons came out I could change.

Do you mind telling us how many you are paying now that the value season has kicked in? Also what dates are you going?

I apologize for being so nosey, but my hubby actually SUGGESTED a trip to WDW in early January (as opposed to me begging him to go). :banana:

We would love to stay at BC or BCV and I would LOVE to book the room before he changes his mind! :rotfl:

I called to book POFQ for value season in Oct...given a rate of 139.00
But was told that they couldn't book it yet and to try back in a couple of weeks.
G in W

I called last Thursday 5/19 to see about packages for summer 2006 and was told to call back in mid to late June and they should be available then. :confused3

:rolleyes1 If I book the room only rate now can I add the package stuff later? or should I just wait the extra month to book it all together?

Ya'll are soooooo helpful.

:love: :love: I LOVE THE DIS :love: :love:

Tinkerbellz - you can book the room only rate now and make changes, when the package comes out, or if any discount comes out.

I kinda figured that would work. I just want to say that i'm booked :cool1:

You know that feeling? Fresh money, new car smell, just booked disney vacation... :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Do certain rooms types book up early that we should book this early? We are thinking of August next year, maybe Poly or CR standard/garden. Should I book now to make sure of the room type or can I wait awhile? Any opinions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter