• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2006 rates out WOO HOO!!!!

Jackie H. We are going Jan. 14-22. There are 8 of us going (one 4 yr and one 1 yr). We are staying in the BCV.

Does anyone know if the codes for Contemp, Poly or GF have been loaded yet for January.

I called a few days ago and the rack rates were still posted. Was trying to part with as little money as possible if I talk hubby into booking these for Marathon weekend.

MagicKingdom05 said:
Lisa loves Pooh,

If the do release anything, Jan 2005 AP codes were released on 10/20. So your looking at atleast waiting 5 months if they follow what has been done in the past.

Here is a link when codes have come out in the past

http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#codetrends

I guess i was talking about in regards to peak/value season. January is value season---and they didn't even have that loaded into the system. The only rate they can give me is full rack rate which is peak season rate. Not much difference..but a little bit when you need the deposit now (or close to now when they invoice it to you).

Just curious if people are booking '06 and able to pay whatever the valid season is yet.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter