2007 Flower Power concerts

gtrist4life

Choose wisely
For those planning on attending the Flower and Garden Festival next spring, these are the scheduled concerts so far:

Sun 04/15/07 - Wed 04/18/07 The Buckinghams
Thu 04/19/07 - Sat 04/21/07 The Turtles feat. Flo & Eddie
Sun 04/22/07 - Tue 04/24/07 The Box Tops Feat. Alex Chilton
Fri 05/04/07 - Sat 05/05/07 Petula Clark
Fri 05/11/07 - Tue 05/15/07 Davy Jones
Wed 05/16/07 - Sat 05/19/07 B.J. Thomas
Sun 05/20/07 - Mon 05/21/07 The Grass Roots starring Rob Grill
Mon 05/28/07 - Wed 05/30/07 Gary Puckett
Thu 05/31/07 - Sun 06/03/07 Herman's Hermits Starring Peter Noone

Peace and all that good happy hippy stuff :hippie:

Great, the Turtles and Box Tops...I love the Flower Show and the concerts! Staying off site this year, out of points!!! Am so glad that AP's give parking privileges!

Bobbi :)

PS. Saw Davy Jones this year, enjoyed his show, a few times! :thumbsup2 Hope you get there fofina!

Let us know if they add anymore. I didn't plan my trip very well...it would of been nice to see B.J. Thomas or Gary Puckett.

I'm sure they'll add more. I got this by searching the Pollstar website for concerts in Lake Buena Vista, FL. The results show these shows plus who's playing at the House of Blues.

Here are some additions to the Flower Power 2007 schedule - based on info from the group's official web sites:

Peter and Gordon: April 29, April 30, and May 1
Paul Revere and the Raiders: April 5-9
The Nelsons: May 6-10

Please post any updates - I am especially curious about May 2-3 and April 26-28

Too bad we're going to miss Paul Revere and the Raiders-he was really good. We're also anxious to know who's going to be there April 25-27.

aaarrggh. the fp concerts are up - so why no Star Wars weekend info yet???

What did Gary Puckett sing? That's who will be there when we are there.

Saw Gary Puckett a couple years back and am pretty sure he sang "This Girl is a Woman Now" & "Lady Willpower" as well. We went to his show twice!
Bobbi:goodvibes

Last year BJ Thomas was not that good - he seemed annoyed to be there and did not interact well with the crowd. Davy Jone was WONDERFUL - he went out into the audience and really worked the crowd. Some groups are great ( like Flo and Eddie and the Grass Roots) and some are not. it's the luck of the draw!:cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter