Keith Ward

UK Cruiser
Iv'e read a few posts stating the question of Disney doing the DDP in 2007.I live in the uk and have received info with prices for DDP in 2007,the cost is £20 per person.They must be going ahead with it.

Thanks for that, i ordered the new brochure too so just waiting for it to arrive.

Keith Ward said:
Iv'e read a few posts stating the question of Disney doing the DDP in 2007.I live in the uk and have received info with prices for DDP in 2007,the cost is £20 per person.They must be going ahead with it.

What does that convert to in American $$??

As of just now:
$200

:lmao: j/k

20.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 36.8389 USD United States Dollars

Interesting. Now we know that Disney isn't going to lower the price of the Dining Plan, so it appears that folks from the UK are being/have been charged less for the Dining Plan than we Americans are/have.

Varies where you get it from, I've paid £21 each for four of us including an 11 year old who doesn't each much, yet just because he's 11 he's an adult :confused3 equates at £36.96 on todays exchange rate. As for paying less than the American visitor, its nice to know something is cheaper here because not much else is!!!

bicker said:
Interesting. Now we know that Disney isn't going to lower the price of the Dining Plan, so it appears that folks from the UK are being/have been charged less for the Dining Plan than we Americans are/have.

It might be because of the exchange rate. Our money is worth less then their Money(pound). It takes almost 2 of our dollars to equal one of theirs so with the exchange to US they are paying the same as what we are in American money.

Sorry I didn't keep up with my original post but thanks for the replies.
This would be our first DDP so I hope it all goes well.We normally book priority seating for some restuarants anyway so will do even more so with the DDP.

TSM1993 said:
It might be because of the exchange rate. Our money is worth less then their Money(pound).
True, but the exchange rate takes care of the exchange rate. So if 20.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 36.8389 USD United States Dollars, then they're actually really getting the Dining Plan for $36.84 instead of $38.

the exchange rate is fluctuating quite a lot at the moment so £20 maybe under $37 one day and closer to $38 the next

Okay, so sometime recently, perhaps, that £20 was indeed $38? That would make sense. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter