2008/2009 Swap Calendar updated to pg 23

Event Element Swap -- I like this swap and would most likely join a few groups.

Epcot pages:

Pages are expensive to mail and usually have less participants, so I'd rather do more than just EPcot.

What if we do Epcot, DHS and Event pages at the same time?

Epcot pages:

Pages are expensive to mail and usually have less participants, so I'd rather do more than just EPcot.

AWESOME idea.

I would rather sink my money, time and energy into a completed product. Personally, I like the 4 spot groups.

Epcot pages:

Good idea Susan. I can hostess all these if nobody minds. I would put the due date further out than normal. Like, maybe, an October sign-up with due date late January or early February? Would that work? I'd still do Outside the Parks at the same time too if there's any interest, if not we just won't do it!

Good idea Susan. I can hostess all these if nobody minds. I would put the due date further out than normal. Like, maybe, an October sign-up with due date late January or early February? Would that work? I'd still do Outside the Parks at the same time too if there's any interest, if not we just won't do it!

Doing all of them at one time would be GREAT. I can go to Uhaul and get a box now. I love mailing big packages.

That sounds good to me.

Sounds good. Are we doing event element seperate from the pages?

I would say yes, do the elements separate from the pages. The timing does not need to coincide.

Z2H and I would also be interested in the Event page/element swaps. We've not done much outside the parks, but...

Since we've only been swapping for the past few months, we're wondering what types of events are typically included? We've been lucky enough to visit WDW in Nov/Dec as well as the summer, so we've hit a few of the special parties, etc. Are the WDW backstage tours ever included? Gaylord ICE? Done these and would love to scrap them...

Sounds good. Are we doing event element seperate from the pages?

We can if you want to host it! They don't have to be done at the same time. If you prefer not hostessing it, they can be done with the pages like we did the color pages and elements and AK pages and elements. It's your decision!!

Z2H and I would also be interested in the Event page/element swaps. We've not done much outside the parks, but...

Since we've only been swapping for the past few months, we're wondering what types of events are typically included? We've been lucky enough to visit WDW in Nov/Dec as well as the summer, so we've hit a few of the special parties, etc. Are the WDW backstage tours ever included? Gaylord ICE? Done these and would love to scrap them...

The event swap is usualling Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Pirates and Princess Party (even though they didn't do those this year), Flower & Garden Festival, Food & Wine Festival, and things like that.

The Outside the Parks is still Disney stuff. It's Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, the 2 miniature golf courses, DTD photo ops, general resort things (no specific resorts), etc.

DIT, I would be happy too. :thumbsup2

What are your dates going to be and i can work around that cause yours is big swap. I will be at WDW Dec 8-15th. so anything other than that im good to go.

I am in for the outside the parks. I missed the Epcot and Animal Kingdom swaps cause i didnt know i was gonna need them.:headache: I would love to do pages but my issue is they are always 1 page i usually always need to do 2 and my photos never go the right way. :confused3

For the Event elements I would like to have DLR activities too since i know some of the stuff is different. I'll have to do more research.

DIT, I would be happy too. :thumbsup2

What are your dates going to be and i can work around that cause yours is big swap. I will be at WDW Dec 8-15th. so anything other than that im good to go.

I am in for the outside the parks. I missed the Epcot and Animal Kingdom swaps cause i didnt know i was gonna need them.:headache: I would love to do pages but my issue is they are always 1 page i usually always need to do 2 and my photos never go the right way. :confused3

Great!!!!:goodvibes I currently have the Outside the Parks swap set up for sign-ups Oct 2. I'll probably go ahead and do the pages for DHS/Epcot/Events at the same time and have everything due either the end of January or beginning of February. With it being so many things and with the holidays it's probably better to give some extra time. And, if you want, you can run the events elements anytime you want (evening during) because there are swappers that will want the pages and some will want only elements and some will want both!

As for only 1 page for the page swaps. I did a couple of groups of 2 page layouts for the AK swap and I may do a group or 2 with these others as well. I'm like you and 1 page doesn't usually cut it!

Sounds awesome. I might sign up for the 2 pagers. My schedule is pretty empty right now, just the disney planning. :laughing:

I will definatly be on the look out for the 2 pagers. and then my sides can match. :cool1:

Should i post and interest thread and see what everyone would like to do?

Yes, post an interest thread. It'll help you get a feel for what groups everyone is looking for.

I think adding in the DLR events is a good idea. I get kind of stuck on WDW since I'm so close to it!!

Yes, post an interest thread. It'll help you get a feel for what groups everyone is looking for.

I think adding in the DLR events is a good idea. I get kind of stuck on WDW since I'm so close to it!!

Posted. thanks for all your help. And you can count me in for the Epcot pages. Came up with an awesome Kim Possible page last night. Showed the man how to use inkscape and SCAL gonna have a ton of cool new stuff. :rotfl:

Posted. thanks for all your help. And you can count me in for the Epcot pages. Came up with an awesome Kim Possible page last night. Showed the man how to use inkscape and SCAL gonna have a ton of cool new stuff. :rotfl:

Just ask if you have any other questions or need help!

BAMB, would you please put me on the calendar for:

Epcot/DHS/Events Pages - sign-ups open Oct. 2 with a due date of Jan. 15

And, would you change the due date I have down for the Outside the Parks swap (Dec, I think) to Jan 15 too?

Thank you!!!!

Buffy -- I posted the thread for Cards for Soldiers that we discussed. The first round is due Sept 30, 2nd Round Oct 30, 3rd Round Nov 30. THanks for your help!

I know its early to be thinking about this but its been on my mind.

Would anyone be interested in doing the Calendar Swap again?
Ive spoken to Rebecca and she she doesnt want to hostess then I will.
Thought I would just put a feeler out there and if there was interest.
Signups November, due in Feb?

I know its early to be thinking about this but its been on my mind.

Would anyone be interested in doing the Calendar Swap again?
Ive spoken to Rebecca and she she doesnt want to hostess then I will.
Thought I would just put a feeler out there and if there was interest.
Signups November, due in Feb?

I would probably not sign-up for that swap. I didn't do that one last time either, what was created last time was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter