December 7-9 Virginia Madsen
December 10-12 Monique Coleman
December 13-15 TBD
December 16-18 Chita Rivera
December 19-21 Abigail Breslin
December 22-24 Steven Curtis Chapman
December 25-27 Edward James Olmos
December 28-30 Marlee Matlin

Sigh, Chita but no Rita! Hopefully they can get Rita for Dec 13-15 so we can have dueling Anita's again!

And where is Ertha?

I am there for Monique Coleman, TBD, and/or Chita Rivera. I am hoping that TBD is someone great like Neil Patrick Harris or Gary Sinise. I have booked the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package for the 13th's 5:00pm show.

We'll be there for my birthday on the 13th and 14th, so I guess I get TBD. I've heard Steven Curtis Chapman and he is great. I'm a little sad that I'll miss him this year. Last year was Andie MacDowell, and she was okay. Kind of bland though. I hope I get someone really good this year. :)

Candlelight Processional has come a long way in 20 years...my sister sang in it in 85 and 86...back then it was in Magic Kingdom, and the singers actually PROCESSED down main street. With real candles. Very cool. I remember swearing that I could pick my sister's voice out.:hug: what can I say...I love my big sis! The first year she sang, (with Auburndale High School...home of the Bloodhounds! Anybody ever hear of it??:rotfl2: ) Rock Hudson was the narrator. The second year, it was John Forsythe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter