2009 Spring/Spring Advantage Official "Accepted" Thread!

Congrats shastatikipunch!!!!!! That's awesome!!! I applied for Attractions too! Which one are you at? Or do you not know till you get there?

In about a month I'll know if I'm in for Spring Adv. 09!!! Nervous!!!!!

Congrats shastatikipunch!!!!!! That's awesome!!! I applied for Attractions too! Which one are you at? Or do you not know till you get there?

In about a month I'll know if I'm in for Spring Adv. 09!!! Nervous!!!!!

Like Joanna said I won't know till I get down there. I'm stoked though, I'm hoping I get placed in Hollywood Studios but we'll see. Just so it's not surprising, I and a few others I know of have applied for Advantage and got Spring, I accepted it anyway cause I figure there's always the chance that I could extend. But yeah, just figured I'd give you a heads up. Good luck!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Like Joanna said I won't know till I get down there. I'm stoked though, I'm hoping I get placed in Hollywood Studios but we'll see. Just so it's not surprising, I and a few others I know of have applied for Advantage and got Spring, I accepted it anyway cause I figure there's always the chance that I could extend. But yeah, just figured I'd give you a heads up. Good luck!!!!!! :thumbsup2
The lady asked my favorite park in my interview and I said Epcot, so I hope that might increase me chances of being put there (fingers crossed for Soarin', lol, since I 99% likely would not get HM). Thanks for the heads-up!:thumbsup2

Last time I applied they asked me what my favorite park was and why. I said epcot and that was where i ended up working. I got spaceship earth. I loved it. This time around she was more direct since I had done the program but I again requested Epcot. I love that park.

3 week mark! I'm suppose to get my letter today! *Fingers crossed* that it comes today!

I got accepted for Spring Merchandise!!!!!

I was really hoping for Spring Advantage, but I'm just happy to have been accepted!

Personally I think it would be better to just do the Spring program. I did Spring Advantage and while I'm glad I was there for 6.5 months it got really tiring. If you just do Spring you have the option of extending your program or you can go seasonal (all depending on your record card and position availability...But I haven't known anyone to get denied...)

Personally I think it would be better to just do the Spring program. I did Spring Advantage and while I'm glad I was there for 6.5 months it got really tiring. If you just do Spring you have the option of extending your program or you can go seasonal (all depending on your record card and position availability...But I haven't known anyone to get denied...)

I liked the Spring program, thats why I'm trying for it again :woohoo:.
I applied to extend when I was down there last spring and even though I didn't pass my character audition, I was accepted to extend (in Attractions which I was at the time) but I decided not to :sad1: .

I applied for Advantage but got accepted for Spring, I was a little bummed at first, but now I think it's a good thing. If I want to extend I always have the option of trying too, so it's not too big of a deal to me now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter