2009 trips

nyck

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when they will be taking reservations for 2009? I want to do the knights and lights one. Thanks!

How do we find out? I will be on vacation from July 23- August 18 and won't have any access to email.

I don 't want to lose out on the tours I want. How do I guarantee that? Or will they announce the dates the tours come out ahead of time so I can plan to phone on that day. I can't be phoning and waiting for hours on the phone everyday...we'll be touring around. But if I know the date ahead of time, I can plan it into my schedule

Help! I need to have specific dates otherwise we can't go. (working around my son's exam schedule).

Can anyone help me out? Can I can ABD now and put my name on some kind of list?

How does it work?

Where are the 2009 trips listed??:yay: I have been waiting to see them, saw this thread, went to the website and....nothing..

Do you all have a secret list somewhere you could share??

Where are the 2009 trips listed??:yay: I have been waiting to see them, saw this thread, went to the website and....nothing..

Do you all have a secret list somewhere you could share??

The list with dates and prices doesn't usually come out till August.

The only 2009 dates out right now are some for Backstage Magic (last tour listed is March 10, 2009) and Discovery Down Under (last tour is April 4, 2009). Many of us are anxiously waiting for the rest. :)

Last year, AbD had a contact list for those interested in 2008 trips and sent information when the dates and prices were released. As someone already said, you can also contact your TA and ask to be informed when the information is available. I know that I contacted my clients long before the AbD info arrived since AbD's was via mail and not email, so letting your travel agent know you're interested is good advice.

Also, for the 2008 trips, we were given the option of holding a date with a deposit even before the prices were released. If I'm remembering correctly, once the prices were announced, we had two weeks in which to cancel. (Does that sound familiar to anyone, or was I dreaming?)

Reserving a trip that early is important if it's a very popular date (adult only Viva Italia, for example) and you want to ensure that you get one of the limited early booking discounts. Those go quickly!

Dotti

Also, for the 2008 trips, we were given the option of holding a date with a deposit even before the prices were released. If I'm remembering correctly, once the prices were announced, we had two weeks in which to cancel. (Does that sound familiar to anyone, or was I dreaming?)

Your not dreaming, at least as far as this goes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter