2010-2011 When Are You Going List? - Add your name to the list! updated 6/1/11

Yes, Goofy, it will be a blast! We have never been disappointed with our stay
at either PBH or HRH. We are a group of family and friends who go every year. I forgot to mention 2 rooms at the Royal Pacific too! Altogether we number 16. Last year there were 18 of us! We love this place!!!! :banana:

Shawn

We actually have a group of 12 going, so I know what you mean about the more the merrier. This year we are bringing our 8 & 10 year old nieces for the first time. They have never been, so we are excited to see it through a first time kid's eyes again.

Have a blast everyone!

HRH 6/24 - 6/29 after having been at YC from 6/15. After HRH off to St Pete Beach for 7 nights :sunny:
Claire ;)

Thank you for this incredible information. You are a true tech God!

We are going July 15th-20th HRH :bounce:

My dates have changed now, we'll now be at HRH for 6 nights from 8/27 - 9/2 instead of 9 nights from 8/12 - 8/21.

Thanks Spotowner and Sherrillatte. I enjoy the list, so this is fun!

Come on everybody - post when you are going!

After all the great advice I've gotten here for our first trip to Universal, figured I should post our date here: 6/25-6/29 RPR King Suite with DH, DS 7, DS 5-1/2 & DD 2. We just got a park map in the mail and my DS 7 is toting it around the house plotting out our trip!! We can't wait!!! :cool1: :cool1:

:blush: Thanks. Actually, this is fun keeping up the list.

hijacked Tampaman and Mzkyc3 from the date and rate thread

added RyGuy from his post in the date and rate thread

goofy! said:
added RyGuy from his post in the date and rate thread
What took you so long?
RyGuy- Again? Already? They are going to forget you at HRH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter