2010 news from the Magic

If calling in we use the 800# on the website correct?

Our TA is calling for us but we are like 10 down on her list so since we are interested in a suite she suggested we go ahead and try and call in as we are 1st on our list (we are to let her know if we successfully get something otherwise she will go forward with getting our other "wants" (i.e. category 4, etc.)). I still plan on transferring it to her after we book.

Our TA is calling for us but we are like 10 down on her list so since we are interested in a suite she suggested we go ahead and try and call in as we are 1st on our list (we are to let her know if we successfully get something otherwise she will go forward with getting our other "wants" (i.e. category 4, etc.)). I still plan on transferring it to her after we book.

Yes use that number, take note if you book yourself and transfer to a TA they get less commission and may pass less OBC back to you.

Good luck

Hi,

I'm being a bit thick - what time does booking go on sale tomorrow ( in UK?)

What phone number should I try and is the USA code 001

How easy is it to book via the website?

If I phone could I book a cat 12? That option is not on website.

Thanks

Hi,

1PM-School teachers!
USA is 001 drop the first bit of their number then area code -dial the next bit 407?
Very that would be best for you from the UK
Never done it
Thanks

Good luck, Helen book online!!!!

I do not think it will be back 'short term' we have to wait for the new ships to go to Port Canaveral first, they are due 2011 and 2012.

Its looking like the Magic would do Panama/LA/Mexician riveria/Alaska for 2011, with an early trip to LA, Via Panama say April.

since andrew is correct most of the time if not all the time it looks like the magic is going to alaska in 2011. now in 2011 do i book on the new ship with the same old cruises or on the magic with alaska. might have to do both

since Andrew is correct most of the time if not all the time it looks like the magic is going to Alaska in 2011. now in 2011 do i book on the new ship with the same old cruises or on the magic with Alaska. might have to do both

I base this on a few reference points one the pattern:-

• [*]2005 Panama and West coast
    [*]2006 Caribbean all year with amended ports on some cruises
    [*]2007 Europe/ The Med.
    [*]2008 Panama and West coast
    [*]2009 Caribbean all year with amended ports on some cruises
    [*]2010 Europe/ The Med/Baltic
    [*]2011 Panama and West coast, Alaska
And we know they have applied for permits in the area. I think they will go an extended time based on the 2010 ones, with a mixture of an early Panama crossing, Mexican Riviera, LA, small repo up the west cost, and Alaska cruises,
Then another repo and more Mexican Riviera, perhaps the Magic will stay there then as a new ship might be in PC.

Hi,

we are looking at one of the 11 night med cruises. We would love a cat 3, but wondered if these would be gone by the time the cruises go on general release. If not, would we be able to book a cat 3 on line?

thanks in advance for any info.

Lorraine

Hi,

Thanks

You won't be able to book cat 12 tomorrow. It may (or may not) show up as a sale fare later. If I were you, I'd book a cat 11. Then about 3 months out, watch for the cat 12 to show up. If it does, you can transfer from at cat 11 to a cat 12 at that point.

Jodie

I'll be calling in to book Cat 8 for myself and my husband. Our son + family are also going. Can I book a Cat 8 for them ,too, but have them call in their deposit ? Is it likely we'll get 2 cabins next to ea other ?

'

At least your agent told you where you were on the list. Mine won't so I think, I'm gonna call as well. Thanks!

I'll be calling in to book Cat 8 for myself and my husband. Our son + family are also going. Can I book a Cat 8 for them ,too, but have them call in their deposit ? Is it likely we'll get 2 cabins next to ea other ?

You can book 2 rooms - one for you and one for them. You could either (1) put it all on your credit card and have him reimburse you, or (2) you could put it all on your card. Then later, have him call and credit your card for his deposit and charge his card.

You realize though that you'll lose the discounted deposit by calling. If you book online, the deposit will be half of what it normally is.

Jodie

I base this on a few reference points one the pattern:-

• [*]2005 Panama and West coast
    [*]2006 Caribbean all year with amended ports on some cruises
    [*]2007 Europe/ The Med.
    [*]2008 Panama and West coast
    [*]2009 Caribbean all year with amended ports on some cruises
    [*]2010 Europe/ The Med/Baltic
    [*]2011 Panama and West coast, Alaska
And we know they have applied for permits in the area. I think they will go an extended time based on the 2010 ones, with a mixture of an early Panama crossing, Mexican Riviera, LA, small repo up the west cost, and Alaska cruises,
Then another repo and more Mexican Riviera, perhaps the Magic will stay there then as a new ship might be in PC.

Wasn't there some talk awhile back about the new ship(s) going to Hawaii? I don't hear anything about that anymore. I would love to do Hawaii with DCL.

Wasn't there some talk awhile back about the new ship(s) going to Hawaii? I don't hear anything about that anymore. I would love to do Hawaii with DCL.

That's definitely still a possibility, particularly if Disney's Hawaiian resort opens in 2011 as planned. I could see the Magic going through the canal again once the new ship arrives in the Caribbean and then doing Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, or any of those three. Hawaii would be a longer cruise I believe, but I think that the 2010 schedule shows that DCL is willing to try multiple itineraries of varying timelines. Time will tell.

You won't be able to book cat 12 tomorrow. It may (or may not) show up as a sale fare later. If I were you, I'd book a cat 11. Then about 3 months out, watch for the cat 12 to show up. If it does, you can transfer from at cat 11 to a cat 12 at that point.

Jodie

Helen/Jodie

I remember that last Med. We booked early for ourselves.

Then I spoted Cat 12 showed on the website, I would said about 7 weeks before our Cruise. I booked it for Ian's parent. They got very good prices!!

They enjoyed it but they didnt like have no window in the room. They got Cat 9 inside room!!

Scottishwee35

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter