2011 planners alert! Splash Mtn closure

It gets worse than that for me!

I think I'll be there on the 18th Jan. Not only is Splash closed but so is Grizzly Bear and It's a Small World. *sigh*.

That sucks. We are lucky that HM comes up for my last day (14th Jan) but Grizzly is also down the whole week.

Phew, I'll be there 12th to 16th and 22nd to 25th so most of these don't affect my trip.

Do you still get wet??? I want to ride it... but hate walking around damp.
Nancy

oh no! We love that ride and are going to be there in April :(

oh well, space mountain is our favourite. I'd cry if that was closed!

Do you still get wet??? I want to ride it... but hate walking around damp.
Nancy

YESSSSSSS :lmao::rotfl2:

I sat in the back last trip and I was absolutely drenched!!! Actually we in the back row got the most wet of everybody and I was more wet than I got on Kali River Rapids at AK park :rotfl2: It was very funny!

But I didn't get drenced from the final plunge! I got wet at the beginning. There is a water spout near the beginning when you first to up and we were watching the random logs getting wet in front of us. We saw the log in front missed the spout as it didn't go off for them and we knew we were going to get it and we were screaming as we saw the water start and we just couldn't do anything about it... and get it we did :rotfl2: OMG, did I mention we were drenched! :lmao: I'm looking at the photo of us now in it's frame.

Gosh, I hope it's going while we are there. The one I really hope the most is operating when we go is Pirates of the Caribbean because it was shut when we tool the girls to DL and, as one of my favourites when I was a child, I really want them to experience it this time!

I think I'll be there on the 18th Jan.
Are you going AGAIN Princess?!!!

::yes::

DH's job is based in Silicon Valley. We choose to live here rather than relocate. He gets about 3 - 4 trips a year. When it suits DS and my schedule (and the bank account), we try and go with him. It means that we visit Silicon Valley a LOT; but DS and I have lots of favourite places and shopping to do. Given the circumstances, we make the most of the opportunities when they come our way.

I know I'm lucky... but this year has been really unusual. We took holiday in May. The October trip (TR is still being written) was opportunistic because of DH's work. And January is a delayed meeting from June/July. If it had gone ahead in June, DS and I wouldn't have gone.

DH has to be at Silicon Valley the week of the 23rd or thereabouts (whatever that Monday is). It is school holidays....and I asked if I could have time off. We're thinking of flying into LA around the 18th, going to see WoC, driving up the coast (it's been about 10 years since we've done this) and getting into the Bay Area on the Sunday.

My ticker space is "under construction"...because we still need to sort out our flights.

popcorn::

Wow Princess, how fantastic to be able to have all those trips each year to the U.S. or at least so many opportunites to put in shopping orders! :rotfl:

We are going in June, to make sure as many rides as possible are up and running. Splash Mountain is great fun.

We are going to be in Disneyland 20th Jan noticed that the streetcars are not going wondering due to repaving would this mean no parades either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter