2011 Super Sports and More Swap - info

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
I will be posting the sign ups for this swap on the 6th. That is a Sunday morning. Around 9ish.

Here is the swap from last year.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2418042

The groups will stay the same. However, the element list will change because I am also changing the way I do it this year. In the past we had everyone pick 2 elements with a topper being necessary if you chose a specific theme, ie -bugs, trucks, toys, etc.

This year it will a single element. Groups will be limited to 6 swappers. I will post the basics and leave 2 spots as wild cards. :)

You can use up your scraps on this swap. I know I have tons of paper from the previous years, but not enough to do a full page kit. All I ask is that you keep them to same quality.

Because it will be single elements, I will be asking for embellishment two way. We've not had that requirement in a long time. It simply means that you pick two ways from the list of standard embellishing. - Brads & extra layer - inking and ribbon - embossed paper and primas - die cut and fiber - those are just examples, you are free to mix it up any way you like. Paper Piecings, shapes/die cuts are excluded from this. ATC cards already require 3 way so they too are excluded.

Please feel free to ask for clarification on any of the above. What I hear in my head and what gets put to the keyboard are not always the same. :lmao:

Element list: *every group #wild card

Element list:
*Title = standard 8x2 topper (other sizes are okay), welded and shadowed letters, letters on squares, circles,mini tags or other shapes, a large title tag, title on a box, borders, photo mat, altered CD.
*2 photomats for a 4x6 photo, 2 layers, smallest layer 4 ¼ x 6 ¼, embellished
*2 journal boxes, total of 3 layers, minimum writing space 3x3, embellished
*2 tags (or 1 large tag—greater than 2x3), 2 layers, something in the hole and embellished
#1 paper piecing (not a single layer diecut)
#1 file folder or matchbook (2 if smaller than 3x4) - -embellished
#2 slide mounts -- embellished
#2 Frames - needs to fit 4x6 photo please - Sizzix okay even though smaller
#Altered CD
#3 altered paper clips
#1 library pocket and tag. Tag must be 2 layers with something in the hole, pocket must be embellished and no smaller than 2x3
#1 license plate
#3 shapes(squares, circles, stars, flowers etc) 2 layers, embellished
#1 ATC embellished 3 ways
#4 inchies embellished 2 ways
#Signage/Bookmark: 1PP 2x6, double matted and embellished
#Song/Lyric/Poem: 1PP, 3 layers in total and embellished. Min size 3x4, shapes are welcome
#Altered letter: matted at least 4 inches embellished

No shaker boxes or borders please

Suggestions for embellishments include:
Die cuts, stickers, stickles, flock, ink, chalk, brads, charms, flowers, eyelets, ribbon/fiber, sewing, tearing, embossing, stamping, clipart, additional layers of paper beyond double mats (if it would look weird trying to fit in another embellishment, specialty paper (such as embossed, glitter, bling).

There are a couple I'd be interested in:

American Girl
Museum
Zoo
Beach

so just just have to pick one element and use extra embellishments right???

OK...in other words...every category will have a choice of title, tags, mats, boxes and two "you choose" right? So, if I want to sign up for beach (not sure this is even an option...haven't looked)...and someone already chose title, someone chose tags and someone decided on slides, I could either do mats, boxes or a wild card?

Yes to both your questions.

I will make sure that all your groups are list on the sign ups m2m.

Aha....this is a little different...I like it!!!

Question...you don't have Baseball listed in the old one...will you put it in this one or no?

It was listed on the original sign up but got dropped due to lack of interest.

:banana::banana::woohoo: I always love this swap:goodvibes

I've got a suggestion but I don't know if it would work for everyone.... We're going to Holland again so we'll be visiting Efteling (the theme park which gave Walt his inspiration for Disneyland:worship:) I wondered if anyone would be interested in a "general theme park (non-Disney)" group - I'm guessing most/all theme parks have key items like rides, mascots, snacks etc. and a few elements along those lines might come in handy.:idea:

I might be interested in this swap. I am trying to limit my swapping though. Hmmmmmmm......... LOL

:banana::banana::woohoo: I always love this swap:goodvibes

I've got a suggestion but I don't know if it would work for everyone.... We're going to Holland again so we'll be visiting Efteling (the theme park which gave Walt his inspiration for Disneyland:worship:) I wondered if anyone would be interested in a "general theme park (non-Disney)" group - I'm guessing most/all theme parks have key items like rides, mascots, snacks etc. and a few elements along those lines might come in handy.:idea:

I really like that idea :)

I'll definately do a few groups for this swap :goodvibes

We did have Carnival and State Fair. I would be happy to put in Amusement Park. - roller coasters, ferris wheels, merry-go-rounds, cotton candy are all staples of all three of those.

Amusement works best for me as we don't have State Fairs or carnivals:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter