2011 Weddings

we are penciled in for january 25th, 2011! yes, a tuesday - don't knock me down trying to race for this most magical date!!!!! :rotfl2:

(Lisa and Trace)

:banana: Thanks, BecBennett for making the list. We're so excited. We finally got penciled in for 9/11 to hold it :dance3: but we have to wait till june to actually book it. Anyways we will be starting our planning after my brothers wedding on May 25th in vegas. I am sure I will have a lot of questions and look forward to see what everyone else is planning! Happy Planning!!!!:cloud9:

:banana: Thanks, BecBennett for making the list. We're so excited. We finally got penciled in for 9/11 to hold it :dance3: but we have to wait till june to actually book it. Anyways we will be starting our planning after my brothers wedding on May 25th in vegas. I am sure I will have a lot of questions and look forward to see what everyone else is planning! Happy Planning!!!!:cloud9:

Are you pencilled in for September 2011? If so you are very lucky that they have pencilled you in and will hold anything for you this early out!!!

how many people come to a weekday wedding? We were planning a Saturday, but if people would actually come on a weekday the minimums are lower...

how many people come to a weekday wedding? We were planning a Saturday, but if people would actually come on a weekday the minimums are lower...
All of our guests are coming from the UK, so they have to take time off work no matter what day of the week we choose. We liked Tuesday as it means we can do the rehersal etc. on the Monday, and also we are cheapest to fly out on a thursday so it gives us a nice few days to get used to the timezone and get everything sorted.

We are hoping to get October 7th (Fri) or 8th (Sat) 2011. I would love an evening ceremony at the WP and reception at the grand floridian but we are still working out the details, I know we should have more than one plan. We have been talking with Heidi down there at Franck's and she has been wonderful!!

~Engaged Oct 30, 2009 @ Saratoga Springs!~

Hopefully October too, am also planning a weekday wedding, one of the advantages of flying over from the UK - everyone is already on holiday! Woo!

I'm already getting paranoid that we won't get the date we want and its ages away, dread to think what I'll be like closer to the time... ;)

We are hoping for a May 24, 2011 Wishes Wedding with our ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion, reception at the Whitehall Room and dessert party at Sago Cay.

So excited!

We just visited to pick out our reception location...Mon April 18, 2011...rehearsal dessert party in the Wizard of Oz room at the Great Movie Ride, wedding on the Isola in Italy, reception at the Atlantic Dance Hall

Hello everyone!! I have been a lurker for a while and have posted a few times, I'm mostly on the cruise boards.

We just got engaged on the Disney Wonder Monday!!!:cool1: And hoping for June 16, 2011, WP/GF. Hope to get to know most of you and can't wait to start planning my wedding.:banana:

A few questions... Can you go to see the wedding pavilion and the GF ballroom before you book? To make sure that's really what you want?

Where can you go to see different samples of what they offer? The online thing doesn't cut it for me I like to see it in person:confused3

I'm sure I will have many more. Thanks!!!

Hello everyone!! I have been a lurker for a while and have posted a few times, I'm mostly on the cruise boards.

We just got engaged on the Disney Wonder Monday!!!:cool1: And hoping for June 16, 2011, WP/GF. Hope to get to know most of you and can't wait to start planning my wedding.:banana:

A few questions... Can you go to see the wedding pavilion and the GF ballroom before you book? To make sure that's really what you want?

Where can you go to see different samples of what they offer? The online thing doesn't cut it for me I like to see it in person:confused3

I'm sure I will have many more. Thanks!!!

Hi there!

Are you doing an Escape or Wishes?

Kristine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter