2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 3- Don't Post Here!!! New Thread, November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY THANKGSIVING EVERYONE

Mickey has slid off the ticker and it's time to go. Dee, hope we find the new thread when we return. To all traveling this weekend, stay safe and have a great time at the World.

Have a fantastic, magical trip!!! I am thrilled for you and So.Extremely.Jealous!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

One more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more day! We'll be there Friday for 11 days!!! :cool1:
Mickey has slid off the ticker and it's time to go.
I leave on the Disney Fantasy on Saturday

:wave2::thumbsup2:wave2::thumbsup2

Great time of the year to be traveling. (Aw...who am I kidding. It's always a great time to go on a Disney trip). Enjoy and be sure to let us know all the details when you return.

And hoping everyone has a wonder Thanksgiving!

Hey Everybody!

wdw_thanksgiving_jumbo.jpg

~NM​

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

Hug the ones you love a little bit closer today!​

For those of you Cruisin' and Beach Clubin'.... I agree with Dee.... So... Darn...JEALOUS!!!!

Have a wonderful time and safe travels!!!

HAPPY THANKGSIVING EVERYONE

Mickey has slid off the ticker and it's time to go. Dee, hope we find the new thread when we return. To all traveling this weekend, stay safe and have a great time at the World.

See you on the ship!!!

I leave on the Disney Fantasy on Saturday so if you PM me and I don't get back to you for over a week, that's why.
Just a quick head's up: I've been at Castaway Cay pretty much every month of the year and in February, if you are lucky enough to get a warm enough day to actually hit the beach, the water at that time of the year will turn you blue. In March last year, we got lucky and had a warm day (wherein in past years it was too cold for me to hit the beach) but the water was so cold that I was the ONLY person in the water at the adult beach. I have to admit it was freezing cold but the air warmed me up enough to lay on my raft and float around. People don't realize that Castaway isn't the Caribbean, it's the Bahamas and that's pretty far north, so like central Florida, in November, December, January, February and March, it can be iffy for beach days there - same as it can be iffy at WDW as far as air temps during those months. However, the weather in Cozumel is super in February!! Our favorite time to cruise the Caribbean is in January and February!

Thanks Teena! I looked on the map and saw that it was more northern but that is ok with me. If the air temp is nice enough I am happy to just bum around the beach. We will also probably rent bikes and just explore the island by foot:thumbsup2

Have a great trippixiedust:

Happy Thanksgiving to my Yacht & Beach Club family!!!

I would like wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Teena you hve a wonderfull trip , the same goes to all that are traveling for the holidays .

You coming over to see me while you are on the dark side???

Absolutely!! I can't wait to introduce my family to you!! I need to verify your schedule so I know for sure which day(s) you will be there. We arrive 12/1 in the afternoon and leave 12/8 also in the afternoon.

In other newspixiedust: My DH won a important contest at work that will save the company big $$$$ and time. He was rewarded with a sizeable Disney gift card:thumbsup2 After much discussion we booked our first Disney cruise. A 5 day Caribbean cruise in Feb because we found a great rate for this cruise :dance3: We were able to apply the gift card to the booking and now our out of pocket expense was cut by over 1/3 :cheer2::cheer2:
I am nervous and excited. I have never cruised before

What wonderful news!! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats to your DH!

And as for me...

:dancer:

Yep, that's me (in disguise, lol!) doing the single digit dance!! Woo hoo!!! Nine more days!!!

Absolutely!! I can't wait to introduce my family to you!! I need to verify your schedule so I know for sure which day(s) you will be there. We arrive 12/1 in the afternoon and leave 12/8 also in the afternoon.

Only day I know for sure I'll be there is 12/2 (Sunday). I don't have my schedule for that week yet so I'm not sure if my second day will be Monday or Saturday. I'll get my schedule when we return from the cruise on 12/1.

I start at 9:30 AM and leave at 5:45 PM. Have a safe trip and see you soon!

Happy Black Friday!!! So much fun getting up early and going out to look for things for Princess Lily and her mama!!! I'm excited about the cruise tomorrow but not nearly as excited as I am about Lily and Jeanne coming on 12/22!!!!

Just had to share. Up and heading out of the house in a few minutes. Have a 3 hour trip to Nashville to the airport, then will land in Orlando around 2pm local time. Can't wait! We'll be at YC in a few hours and supper at 'Ohana tonight! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just had to share!

Just had to share. Up and heading out of the house in a few minutes. Have a 3 hour trip to Nashville to the airport, then will land in Orlando around 2pm local time. Can't wait! We'll be at YC in a few hours and supper at 'Ohana tonight! YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! Just had to share!

That's awesome:yay::yay: I hope you have a wonderful trip! Safe travels.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! I cannot believe we will be at the Beach Club in less than a week. :eek::yay:

Of course the extended weather forecast here calls for sporadic freezing rain/sleet and we have to hit the road at 4:15am to be through security and at our flight gate by 6:30am -- not sure of we should cram into a hotel room near the airport or chance the bad luck of an accident causing backups on the parkways. :confused3

It is almost here... all the planning, the ADRs, the shopping... and it's almost here :woohoo: :dance3:

Happy Black Friday!!! So much fun getting up early and going out to look for things for Princess Lily and her mama!!! I'm excited about the cruise tomorrow but not nearly as excited as I am about Lily and Jeanne coming on 12/22!!!!

Wishing both of you safe and fun travels today (Wendy) and tomorrow (Teena!)

Have a wonderful trip! I'm Black Friday'd out - started at 3:30 am!

Hope everyone in the BC/YC Family had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter