2012 Packages are available

AussiePossum

Disneyland 2009 & Disney Paris 2012
Hi Everyone...

I was poking around on other threads when I found out that 2012 packages are available up to 22 October 2012 (which is 499 days maximum that you can book ahead). Since I'm planning on late October I typed in the week before on the Disney web site and sure enough... I got a price for POFQ..
I'm getting closer to booking! yah.. Well I start my job tomorrow to pay for the trip (cause it's the only way we are able to go) :rotfl: but I am getting closer to my goal of getting to WDW! So for all of us that are planning a 2012 Disney holiday... I guess our dreams are getting that little bit closer since we can now book (up to a point).

Anyone else going late October early November?

I am not going at the same time as you, but just wanted to add I was excited this morning when I had the email in my inbox telling me the dates were available. I sent off an email to get a quote straight away and already have a response

I'm hoping to go back Nov/Dec but would be good to get an idea of prices. I clicked on get a quote and ot this msg:

Due to an extremely high volume of quote requests currently in our system, we are unable to accept new package requests at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Everyone must have the same idea! :goodvibes

I am not going at the same time as you, but just wanted to add I was excited this morning when I had the email in my inbox telling me the dates were available. I sent off an email to get a quote straight away and already have a response

Hi Anne, who did the email come from? I never seem to receive updates from Disney :sad2:

I was also excited to see the banner on Disboards. I have been checking lights almost everyday. I was hoping to book the flights before I booked - but it may not work that way.:confused3

Hey Toystory it came from the magic for less -- a travel thing I signed up for I got the name from these boards.

I haven't booked my flights either, I figure it will all fall into place eventually, my holiday is being booked very slowly and piece by piece.. not to mention ever changing lol

Still can't get a quote from Unlimited...but was able to try out the official DW website and had no touble there :) Not the dates I'm wanting but still fun seeing what prices I'm looking at.

Hi Everyone...

I was poking around on other threads when I found out that 2012 packages are available up to 22 October 2012 (which is 499 days maximum that you can book ahead). Since I'm planning on late October I typed in the week before on the Disney web site and sure enough... I got a price for POFQ..
I'm getting closer to booking! yah.. Well I start my job tomorrow to pay for the trip (cause it's the only way we are able to go) :rotfl: but I am getting closer to my goal of getting to WDW! So for all of us that are planning a 2012 Disney holiday... I guess our dreams are getting that little bit closer since we can now book (up to a point).

Anyone else going late October early November?

Thanks for the info! I'll be able to get a price in a few days time, that's awesome!

We are 'eloping' to WDW early next November :lovestruc Our travel and accommodation will have to be booked in before Disney will let us book our wedding though so hopefully they give us the date we want..

Hey lulu83...

Happy to help... Fingers crossed that you get the date for your wedding.. Sounds very exciting to be planning a WDW wedding... Did you plan that date so that it coincides with the winter decorations?

Hey lulu83...

Happy to help... Fingers crossed that you get the date for your wedding.. Sounds very exciting to be planning a WDW wedding... Did you plan that date so that it coincides with the winter decorations?

Yes, great guess! I'm dying to get married and really there's no reason we couldn't do it earlier next year, but I so badly want to see the decorations at WDW so we're going to combine them both in one trip. Plus I love the idea of giving out Christmas decorations as favours when we have our reception back home :santa:

When you say "eloping" are you taking anyone with you or just you and your DF????

That's very exciting.

It will just be me and DF. We didn't think (or expect) any of our friends would be able to make the trip, and didn't want our families to feel pressured into spending all that money so we made the decision not to invite anybody else. I was initially a bit apprehensive but since joining these boards I've heard of quite a few other couples who are doing the same and it worked out really well so that's put my mind at ease! So I suppose we're not eloping in the true sense because people know what we're planning, but just in the sense that we'll have no guests and are having a destination wedding.. Everyone we've told has been totally cool with it, and we'll have a big reception when we get home to celebrate :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter