2012 Weddings!!

So I'm not getting married at Disney but I got engaged there and we are honeymooning it at WDW. Very excited!! Congrats to all you lucky ladies who are getting married there. Hope it's like a fairy tale!!

We had a few changes, but are all set now. We are having a brunch November 4th, 2012 at the Wedding Gazebo and and Atlantic Dance Hall. I can't wait and am so happy I can fianlly be added to the list :)

Sent in the contract today for my July 5, 2012 wedding at WP with the reception at Whitehall. My wedding is on the fast track since we only decided to get married around the 8 month window anyway. So excited!!:cheer2:

Sent in the contract today for my July 5, 2012 wedding at WP with the reception at Whitehall. My wedding is on the fast track since we only decided to get married around the 8 month window anyway. So excited!!:cheer2:

We did the same thing! We booked in Sept and are getting married in May! Disney will tell you you have a lot of time!! Congrats! :goodvibes

Hi everyone

I am hoping for October 9th 2012 5pm at WP, please could you add me in? Although i am not sure where you view the spreadsheet with everybody's dates on?? :rotfl:

Thanks x

For years I have been watching the disney wedding dvd, and I just discovered these discussions!! This is totally exciting!!! I just sent in my room block information!!!! Looking forward to getting married on November 30, 2012 =) This site is Amazing and informative!! Love It!

I've been lurking on here for a while...Time to contribute. We are getting married on June 11, 2012 at the WP, reception at Ariel's. I am so excited!!!

Can't believe I haven't posted on here before...

Our LOA has been signed and our VR is scheduled for 11/10/12. Ceremony at UK Rose Garden in Epcot. Reception at American Adventure Parlor and Dessert Party at UK Lochside.

I'm so happy that after so long we are finally more "official" - we signed our LOA, returned our deposit, got our planner (Carol Mikles), received our AP vouchers and have our PS scheduled (May 17th!). I've been doing a happy dance the last few weeks :banana:

Congrats to all the newly confirmed brides and those just joining the thread! I can't wait til next year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter