2013 Limited Time Magic

I think you're supposed to just be happy the people the week before and week after got to have something fun.

I think you're supposed to just be happy the people the week before and week after got to have something fun.

Yeah but its hard especially when the one you would really like to be there for ends four days before you get there. I usually can only get in town for the Run Disney races and since I have yet to travel for a fall WDW race I still haven't ever had a proper M&G with any of the prince characters except Eric (and the on the run stops).

Yeah but its hard especially when the one you would really like to be there for ends four days before you get there. I usually can only get in town for the Run Disney races and since I have yet to travel for a fall WDW race I still haven't ever had a proper M&G with any of the prince characters except Eric (and the on the run stops).

Sorry, I was kidding. I'd be bummed too.

Sorry, I was kidding. I'd be bummed too.

It's fine! I just have a hard time reading people's tones on the internet so I tend to take them a bit literally sometimes.

Holding out hope against hope for something the weekend of the 22nd. In the end no matter what I'll have a good trip but it would be fun to be around for around of one of these things they are doing.

It's fine! I just have a hard time reading people's tones on the internet so I tend to take them a bit literally sometimes.

Holding out hope against hope for something the weekend of the 22nd. In the end no matter what I'll have a good trip but it would be fun to be around for around of one of these things they are doing.

My bad feelings all stem from petty jealousy (of everyone who lives close enough to make an impromptu run to the parks for one of these events they find appealing). I am dying to meet the Robin Hood characters and know they are there right now, but there's nothing I can do about it. :sad:

My bad feelings all stem from petty jealousy (of everyone who lives close enough to make an impromptu run to the parks for one of these events they find appealing). I am dying to meet the Robin Hood characters and know they are there right now, but there's nothing I can do about it. :sad:

Trust me the futual is almost mutual. I got so jealous when I saw what they were doing this week and knowing I am stuck here in CO for the next month. It got about 10 times worse when I saw what was happening the week before I get there.

I thankfully have photos with some of these guys from the races (they tend to bring out the retirees/rare ones for the races (I have photos with Scrooge, the Big Bad Wolf, John Smith, Hercules, Flynn (with and without Rapunzel), Cruella DeVille, Prince Charming, the list goes on, but you get the idea)) but its not the same as a regular meet and greet because its more of a meet and dash. Literally. I am especially dying to meet the Robin Hood characters (never seen them out on course, maybe someday). It was one of my favorite movies from when I was a kid.

I agree, I wish they would post a list.
I'm sure alot of ppl from out of town would book based on that list.

Those living in FL with annual passes can go easily for any of the events. Wish I lived in FL too. LOL

I'm from PA and will be in the World from March 6-12.
It would be nice to know what is coming up for my week in WDW.
I guess we are all hoping for something great the time we are there, as far as the Limited Time Magic goes.

As far as the long lost friends, I think they should do this more then once, and bring out different characters each time. :)

Is this weeks magic really the chance to vote on some artwork? Its nice to be apart of some thing disney when your not thier, but for people in the parks expecting something it pretty much sucks.

Does anyone besides me feel like it was mid December and someone remembered they needed a theme for 2013? This just all seems so thrown together and cheap. Its almost as though its an after thought.

Does anyone besides me feel like it was mid December and someone remembered they needed a theme for 2013? This just all seems so thrown together and cheap. Its almost as though its an after thought.

I agree! I will be arriving this Friday so will be there during 2 different weeks and it seems like this week it is only voting for artwork? How cheesy!! Hoping next weeks will be better, but I ma not holding my breath!

I agree! I will be arriving this Friday so will be there during 2 different weeks and it seems like this week it is only voting for artwork? How cheesy!! Hoping next weeks will be better, but I ma not holding my breath!

Hope your second week gets you something better than voting on art work!

Yes! It feels like that every other year. Its like they do something big every two years and on that odd year they just try to add a little something to make up for not having a big something. Maybe its too big of a deal to do all the merchandising and advertising for just one year. Maybe they want to allow everyone time to come for this years whatever....what is it again now?? I feel like its fizzled out already. Even the limited time magic. If they really want people to know about it, they should advertise it and post a schedule that way people can plan to come see there favs. I never would have heard about this had it not been from the boards. Although I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir!

jannel80 said:

You're in luck! Look! Special early limited time magic for those of us coming on Friday!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ur-disney-parks-limited-time-magic-wallpaper/

But at least it did say the limited time magic was released on Fridays, so maybe by the time I get to Atlanta airport at noon tomorrow for my layover they will mention something actually happening at Disney World?

You're in luck! Look! Special early limited time magic for those of us coming on Friday!

But at least it did say the limited time magic was released on Fridays, so maybe by the time I get to Atlanta airport at noon tomorrow for my layover they will mention something actually happening at Disney World?

I just saw this at lunch today! Yay! I figured they would announce *something* (even if it's small), but it's been hard to wait until Friday.

Hope your flight goes well tomorrow, and hope you're able to access the blog from wherever you'll be!

acbshada said:
I just saw this at lunch today! Yay! I figured they would announce *something* (even if it's small), but it's been hard to wait until Friday.

Hope your flight goes well tomorrow, and hope you're able to access the blog from wherever you'll be!

I will have access to blog. Have iPhone 4S and iPhone has new Mophie Juice Pack Plus that I got for trip. It gives me twice the battery life; I have tried to wear it out and still have battery left at end of day. Will post a Coyote Trip Report on the trip report section whenever I stop for food or adult beverage! I am saving pics for friends in an apple shared photo stream, and haven't messed with that much yet, but I think I can upload them to photobucket, as well, if I can remember which email I used. Hmm. I should go check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter