Well, we have two trips planned this year so I wasn't even thinking about 2013 until yesterday...I booked our first cruise for Dec. 2013 (I liked the price-so I gave in..and can get it paid off in the 600+ days left) now, I have to plan a trip to DW post-cruise. My DBF would have a fit if he knew what I was up to! Glad I have DISboards peeps to confide in!!

Well, we have two trips planned this year so I wasn't even thinking about 2013 until yesterday...I booked our first cruise for Dec. 2013 (I liked the price-so I gave in..and can get it paid off in the 600+ days left) now, I have to plan a trip to DW post-cruise. My DBF would have a fit if he knew what I was up to! Glad I have DISboards peeps to confide in!!

Don't worry! We won't tell! :rolleyes1 ;):

I am planning for November 2013. My grandparents will be joining us (60th wedding anniversary), Dad's birthday (55th birthday), sister (30th birthday) and my twin daughters turning 8!!! It's going to be amazing....can't wait to have a 4-generation picture with Mickey and Donald!

I've posted in a couple other threads, we are looking at staying at Coronado Springs Resort from November 2-9...but it seems that week never has discounted dining. I was really hoping that we could snag that.

That sounds like an amazing trip!! We are hoping for free dining for our January 2013 trip. Maybe if we get it, I can fit WL into the budget.

I'm so waiting for a 2013 offer :) We are planning to go in January/february :goodvibes :goodvibes: goodvibes

Hey all -- looks like I've found my people. We're planning on going back April 2013. We were there last April for our first trip, and as soon as I got home I emailed my travel agent and asked "how soon can I book April 2013?" She told me to wait until after the first of the year...I think I held off until my birthday (January 18th) and called full of giddy anticipation of booking POFQ... Sadly, you can't book packages this far out. Room-only reservations. :mad: She explained that she could book a room, but since we want a package it wouldn't really do any good.

So for now, we wait. We play "Disney 20 Questions" every night at dinner where one of us thinks of a ride, a show, or anything Disney-related (the one that was hardest to guess tonight -- the paintbrushes of Tom Sawyer Island)... Having The Dis sure does make waiting a little easier... (but not much)

Why no ticker??????

Hello! we are planning a trip Dec 2013 as well. It will be our first trip. My boys will be 5 and 6. We were just on a Disney cruise in Feb and I am already to go back! I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this but it seems everyone here knows a lot about Disney. We were thinking about renting DVC points. Has anyone done this? Opinions? Thanks so much!
Jessica

we changed ou 2013 dates from Dec to November.14th through the 20th.
Will miss the crowds of Thanksgiving but still get the stuff of the christmas season.
--

but to get me through until that week--- we are going to aruba in August for a week- and with airfares being so high for non stop round trip flights--its cheaper for me to buy a bunch of one way tickets--stop over in orlando for a weekend-- get one day tickets, stay at coranada Springs and still saved a little less then 200 on our airfare.

only seeing magic kingdom for the day--but its opened til 1am

Disney at Christmas is SO MAGICAL!! It's my favorite time to go. Make sure you visit all the resorts...each one decorates differently. The tape the Christmas Parade around that time so you may want to check it to see if you can be a part of that. Have a wonderful time!

I just found out that my parents want to go to Disney World in June 2013 and take me (and my siblings) with them! :banana: They are celebrating their 40th(!) wedding anniversary. They went to Disney World (it was still new then!) during their Honeymoon.

How cool is that? Since I'm the Dis-er, they are relying on my plan the trip. I'm so excited that they are soliciting my services! :rotfl:

I can't wait for June 2013 now! Even though I'm going in 2012 as well!

I was wondering if anyone knows how many years in a row that Disney has offered free dining plans in January.
Thanks!

I just found out that my parents want to go to Disney World in June 2013 and take me (and my siblings) with them! :banana: They are celebrating their 40th(!) wedding anniversary. They went to Disney World (it was still new then!) during their Honeymoon.

How cool is that? Since I'm the Dis-er, they are relying on my plan the trip. I'm so excited that they are soliciting my services! :rotfl:

I can't wait for June 2013 now! Even though I'm going in 2012 as well!

Have fun! We went in September 2011 for my parents' 40th anniversary. They went to Disney for their honeymoorn, too!

As something special for their anniversary we did the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise. It was a lot of fun and our whole group (11 of us) got a lot of attention because we told them it was my parents' anniversary.

We are planning for 2013 too but not until December.

Planning a big trip in April 2013 to celebrate my graduation from PT school! Still trying to iron out details like which Mod. we want to stay at. We loved Coronado this past December but can't decide if we want to go back or try one of the Port Orleans resorts.

I'm new too, just registered today! Congrats on your trip, I too am starting to plan our 2013 trip. We're going late September/early October. 17 more months to go!! :thumbsup2

Looking at August 25th-September 4th, 2013. My kiddos would miss the first 3 days of school but thats the easiest time for them to make up.

Also going to drive this time, even with gas prices the way they are it's far cheaper than flying.

Hi all!! Another 2013 planner here. We are doing March (thinking the first week) but we haven't decided on the resort. Also planning November/December 2013 - most likely a cruise but may throw in a few days at WDW too. So exciting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter