• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, the Deluxe Rooms in SL are not a bookable room category, which is different than the Deluxe Room category in the rest of the outer buildings that is a bookable room category. In SL, they are by request (or Pixie Dust) only. There are three of them, 6220, 6320, and 6420 (second, third, and fourth floors). All face the Courtyard Pool. 6220 has a wall balcony, 6320 has a normal railing balcony, 6420 does not have a balcony.

Hope that helps!

Credit to DISfriends @BlueSkies and @trishadono who have helped me understand the SL building and its nuances over the years.
YES!! Thank you so much! I made a note for future reference.:santa:

View attachment 371212 One more night til our elf Jason takes us to Grand Floridian!

Too cute!! :goodvibes

View attachment 371249

:offtopic:.....but I love to grab a cool pic, our black lab said she was through with the locomotive tune up!!!

View attachment 371250

This guy wasn’t being much help either...:confused3

Both are precious! pluto:

:santa:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!:santa:

Merry Christmas! :santa:

We are staying at the VGF for the first time in February. We will be in a studio so no in room laundry. I’m trying to decide whether I should plan on doing laundry (and pack less) or not plan on it (and pack more/overpack ). Sounds like there is a laundry room in the fourth floor.

How busy have you found the laundry rooms to be? Good bet to put in two loads at once and comfortable leaving them there while we head to a quick dinner?

Hello fellow GF fans :wave2:..It's been quite a while..but I wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy New Year!! :wizard:

SmithSmith Beautiful pic of the grand Grand lobby in all of its holiday finery! :goodvibes

mrsap Lucky you doing summer ADR and booking the fall...:dance3:..Are the fall discounts out already....??? lol...I am always missing stuff...I am on the look out for summer..last year the Poly was so fun on the 4th...especially with so many Dis friends there!! ....in any case Congrats!! The only thing better than a Disney trip is two Disney trips!! :thumbsup2

We sadly were not able to take our usual fall/early winter trip...but..have already planned for the spring...:cheer2: and may even have a quick GF weekend with a friend in a few weeks...:woohoo:...

Hope that everyone is having a fabulous Friday...and wishing you all a happy healthy 2019 :goodvibes

ETA...Looks like a new ticker is in order....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter