---2014 Confirmed Snacks Thread---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down the awesomest post on all of DisBoards! Thank you so much for all your hard work. This is fantastic information.:yay:

Thank you for sharing all this information! We are going for the second time, first time with a dining plan. (yay Sept FD!!!) This will really help us know what we can and can't use our credits on. Thanks again!

I don't think you mentioned it, but the cinnamon coated almonds sold at the cart at the end of Main Street (near the castle) are also snacks on the Dining Plan. They are one of our favorites!

I'm sure I must have missed it somewhere but are there any DDP snacks at Beaches & Cream?

Thanks!

You mean I really will be able to use a snack credit for a Dole Whip Float??? Don't tease me now, it's my favorite Disney snack!!!

This is extremely helpful! What a fantastic list! This is our 3rd trip to Disney but 1st on the dining plan. The snacks on this list make me excited to try things we haven't tried in the past. Thanks!:yay:

Thanks for this list!!! It's awesome! I've been told that one of the best snack deals is a cinnamon roll on Main Street at MK. I thought they said it was at the Bakery, but I didn't see it listed. Does anyone know if they are still available anymore or if they have a different name? Also, I'm curious to know which items are the biggest bang for your buck, size wise. Like which ones are shareable? I'd assume a funnel cake is big enough to be a shareable snack. But what about the $5 ice creams (like the sundaes and floats)? Anyone have any good tips for shareable snacks?

I have heard the cinnamon rolls have moved to Gaston's tavern in Fantasy Land. Can't wait till Jan I dream of those rolls.

Thank you so much for posting this snack list. I'm on a diet and while I'm sure I'll eat some high fat/calorie snacks during our stay I was worried there wouldn't any healthy snacks available which is not the case.

Thanks for all your work on this thread. We go end of August and have been researching to get the best use of our dining credits. I have been trying to figure out what to do with our arrival day as we will be having a late lunch before heading to Epcot for Illuminations. Now I see if we are hungry it won't be hard to get a 'snack' that will fill us as light dinner...than we can save our CS credit for breakfast the departure day.

We were very disappointed at the limited info on the official WDW site regarding snacks. We're going with free meals in the fall and were looking forward to our favorites--cinnamon rolls, Mickey pretzels, funnel cakes!

We thought they had stopped most of these items, but I found them on your post. Yeah!!!

The first post says that post #4 is for resorts, but I don't see it....am I missing something? We want to use a snack for breakfast at the resort a few days :confused3

Great Thread, Disney website didn't have enough info, but this post answered alot of my questions.

Thank You

Do you expect the list to change as to EPCOT during the food and wine festival? Perhaps a few items to add to the list?

Your thread is extremely helpful, and thank you for your work on this.

This is absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for the time and effort put in to this. My family and I are going to WDW for 1st time in 2 1/2 weeks. This is invaluable! I'm new to boards...how do you save as a sticky thread? Is that better than subscribing? Or is there an easy way to print list? Thanks for any info!!

This is absolutely amazing!! Thank you so much for the time and effort put in to this. My family and I are going to WDW for 1st time in 2 1/2 weeks. This is invaluable! I'm new to boards...how do you save as a sticky thread? Is that better than subscribing? Or is there an easy way to print list? Thanks for any info!!

Actually just figured it out myself!! Thanks again for all this work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter