2014 Free Dining Dates

We have a vacation planned for the end of Sept taking my two nephews ages 3 & 5 with us. We are really hoping for free dining as well. Our total group consists of 6 possibly 7 people. Fingers crossed

I appreciate your help... I'm new to the site, so I'm trying to figure out where everything is! It's nice to have so many great people helping!!!!

I called Disney Visa (Chase) today and they have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask about offers... I spoke to a supervisor and 3 different people... I keep seeing everyone discuss Disney Visa cardholders and getting offers prior to the public... I have a Disney visa, but don't receive any offers via email/mail. disneyrewards.com doesn't show much.

At a loss...thanks again for your help!
Do you suggest any other websites I can keep an eye for???
:):):):):):):):):):)

https://disneyrewards.com/offers/

Good luck -watching for offers too!

I appreciate your help... I'm new to the site, so I'm trying to figure out where everything is! It's nice to have so many great people helping!!!!

I called Disney Visa (Chase) today and they have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask about offers... I spoke to a supervisor and 3 different people... I keep seeing everyone discuss Disney Visa cardholders and getting offers prior to the public... I have a Disney visa, but don't receive any offers via email/mail. disneyrewards.com doesn't show much.

At a loss...thanks again for your help!
Do you suggest any other websites I can keep an eye for???
:):):):):):):):):):)

When there is an early Visa release, it is bookable only by phone directly with Disney reservations, not the credit card company. That is likely why they had no idea what you were talking about (even though they really should). :goodvibes The rewards site is not very reliable for offers. You will know the deal is live on this site long before Visa puts out any information.

We are the same way! I am traveling this time with four kids - but two of them are "adults", so the Free Dining is the MUCH better deal. Plus, my older boys actually enjoy food - so the option for them to get more expensive steaks and such, plus appetizers and desserts, is a HUGE benefit for us.

Math degree or not - for some of us, Free Dining is the biggest discount we are normally offered. :D

I am anxiously awaiting a possible FD offer also. This is a much better deal for us than discount on room. I have two teenagers and dining plan is just works when purchasing a package. SO WAITING........

We went in September of last year and also in September 2 other times and I could swear that free dining was being offered at this time of year already? Is this the longest they've waited to announce for September? :confused3

We went in September of last year and also in September 2 other times and I could swear that free dining was being offered at this time of year already? Is this the longest they've waited to announce for September? :confused3

Not at all. Last year, it was released to the public on May 9.

Does anyone know if in past years it has been offered for the last week of October ? Looking at going oct 25-nov 2nd as of right now

Does anyone know if in past years it has been offered for the last week of October ? Looking at going oct 25-nov 2nd as of right now

Last years dates and if this year holds close to those you will have free dining:thumbsup2

September 2 to September 25, 2013
September 29 to October 2, 2013
October 18 to November 2, 2013
November 11 to November 23, 2013
December 12 to December 22, 2013

Last years dates and if this year holds close to those you will have free dining:thumbsup2

September 2 to September 25, 2013
September 29 to October 2, 2013
October 18 to November 2, 2013
November 11 to November 23, 2013
December 12 to December 22, 2013

What if you are planning to stay Aug 31-Sept 5? Would you qualify for free dining?

What if you are planning to stay Aug 31-Sept 5? Would you qualify for free dining?

These were the dates included last year. Prior to 2013, some of August was included.
IF Disney changes the dates in 2014 to include August 31st, you would be able to get it for your entire stay.
If they keep the offer only for September like in 2014, you could do a split stay. You would want to book room only for August 31st-the day prior to FD, then a second booking for the day FD is offered thru your check out date.

These were the dates included last year. Prior to 2013, some of August was included. IF Disney changes the dates in 2014 to include August 31st, you would be able to get it for your entire stay. If they keep the offer only for September like in 2014, you could do a split stay. You would want to book room only for August 31st-the day prior to FD, then a second booking for the day FD is offered thru your check out date.

This is my first post :) Do they ever have free dining in January? If so, when do they normally offer it?

Thanks!

I have almost the exact same dates in mind. Waiting patiently for the offer to open up.

With the expected dates:
August 31 - October 3
October 26 - November 1
November 9 - November 20
December 12 - December 23

If your check in is August 31st, then yes, your entire trip would be included in FD as long as the resort/room category you are wanting is available. With that being said, have a 2nd and 3rd choice for resort and room categories ready :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter