2014 Pet Stocking Exchange (USA) CLOSED

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
I have participated in this exchange every year Bobbi has hosted it, since she is unable to this year, I am volunteering to host it.

Merry Christmas to all of our DIS pet owned humans! Come join us as we celebrate the wonderful animals that bring such great fun and pleasure to our lives.

Important Exchange Information:

1) Surprises should be included in a stocking
2) All gifts must be new and store bought
3) Exchange price is minimum $15 before shipping charges
4) All exchanges must be sent priority mail
5) Shipping confirmation numbers must be sent to me on the day you mail
6) Do not purchase or ship any raw hide items
7) Sign up will close on 11/13 (or earlier if sign ups are slow)
8) Names and pet information will be sent out on 11/14
9) Send by date is 11/22

Please only sign up to participate if you are serious and are willing to mail to another exchanger.

Please PM me the following information:
Name
Address
Email Address
Number of exchanges you would like to send
What kind of pet is participating in the exchange?
What is the name of your pet?
What does your pet enjoy? ex. treats, toys, clothes, etc.
Is there anything your pet can't have?
Please include any additional information about your pet that your sender may find useful.

Also note, that this exchange is opened to the US only.

:cool1: Keep those pets coming.....we are having a good start to this exchange.

So far we have dogs and a pig joining in. Come on there must be a kitty or two that would like to receive some new treats and toys.

There is still time to join in and make your sweet pet's Christmas extra special this year............

Today is the last day to sign up for the pet exchange......

Participants you can expect to receive your pet's information by 4:00pm Friday afternoon.

I believe we have a wonderful group for this year's pet exchange. Our pets should all be very excited and happy with the surprises they receive this year.

Exchangers watch your inbox for your exchange information. Please check in on the new thread when you receive it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter