2015 Northeast Ohio Memorial (Sun)Day DISmeet - May 24th

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
I cannot believe that I forgot to post an announcement of our annual DISmeet. Because we are planning to take a year off in 2016, we are going all out this year. We have rented a soft serve ice cream machine so that we can have Dole Pineapple Whip at the picnic in addition to the usual fare of hamburgers, hot dogs, and soft drinks. My wife also constructed a giant size Kerplunk game. The festivities start at noon. All are welcome. If you need directions, please send an email to:
towncrier AT gmail DOT com
and I will send you our address.

John & Sue Hayes

Thanks Batgirl67 for reminding me to post the announcement of this year's picnic.

If you cannot join us on Sunday, some of us are planning to go to the Macedonia Cinemark at 3:45PM on Monday to see Tomorrowland.

I look forward to meeting a bunch of DISer's Sunday. Thanks for giving me the opportunity and for hosting again.

Can't believe I didn't see this. My wife and I have wanted to meet others from our area for some time now from the DIS. Sent you an email.

Thanks to everyone who attended this year's picnic. We are taking a year off in 2016, but hope to be back for Memorial (Sun)Day in 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter