2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there Sept 18-29 with free dining, I asked to book a bounce back while I was there and they said I didn't have a bounce back!

Ladyfish, were you just there and were offered a bounceback?

I was just there during free dining and totally forgot to call about the bounceback. There was nothing in the room, but others on this board said there was a free dining bounceback. Arghhh, can't believe I forgot to call while I was there!

There is always some sort of bounceback offer but it is not always free dining. Usually free dining bouncebacks are during current free dining periods, especially September.

RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR

From Orlando by Joe (posted on facebook with link to his source, a SA Disney Tour Group) -

"There are mumblings of a possible upcoming Disney promotion beginning on December 28 that will include booking dates between April 9 - June 26, 2016...possibly for free dining. Will this be a South America only or will it be for everyone? As usual, nothing is concrete and all of this is fluid."

Following! Hoping for FD Sept/Oct 2016 - probably POP Century with dining upgrade. Our dates are flexible and I am planning a trip for my foursome plus all the grandparents. Yikes!!

Yay, Im hoping for Sept free dining. Since it probably wont be released until after the 180 days, do you suggest booking & doing dining prior or waiting?

Yay, Im hoping for Sept free dining. Since it probably wont be released until after the 180 days, do you suggest booking & doing dining prior or waiting?

Book the dining. You can always cancel. If you want something like Be Our Guest you may not get it if you wait.

Is the requirement to have park hopper tickets connected to bounce backs or just the regular promotions? We are planning for Fall 2016 and I've always thought I'd enjoy free dining to try it out. But we would never buy park hoppers. I guess I'll have to do the math, but a room discount might be more savings

Is the requirement to have park hopper tickets connected to bounce backs or just the regular promotions? We are planning for Fall 2016 and I've always thought I'd enjoy free dining to try it out. But we would never buy park hoppers. I guess I'll have to do the math, but a room discount might be more savings

Alternative to the Park Hopper, you could have chosen the Water Parks and More option, but the 2015 promotion required you to have one of those two.

RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR

From Orlando by Joe (posted on facebook with link to his source, a SA Disney Tour Group) -

"There are mumblings of a possible upcoming Disney promotion beginning on December 28 that will include booking dates between April 9 - June 26, 2016...possibly for free dining. Will this be a South America only or will it be for everyone? As usual, nothing is concrete and all of this is fluid."

So I take it this was the room discounts just recently released and no free dining for the spring??? Anybody hear anything further?

So I take it this was the room discounts just recently released and no free dining for the spring??? Anybody hear anything further?

I went back and looked at his page. He said indeed it was literal and only SA got the Free Dining offer.

Last year we booked before the Free Dining promotion came out. This way we could book all of our reservations. When the promotion came out we just switched out booking to the Free Dining. It did not change any of our dining reservations. We were able to get a few hard to get reservations by doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter