2017-18 NHL Playoffs—all welcome

Welp..

Not our night tonight. Helle looked shaky from the start and we just couldn’t get anything going. If anything, at least we ruined the shutout.

Off to Vegas for games 3 and 4 now..

So, TB won yesterday which isn’t surprising. I didn’t expect them to get swept.

Game 3 for the Jets/VGN game goes tonight at 8 central. I know no one is expecting us to win tonight but I say don’t count us out. We haven’t lost two in a row this whole playoff run AND we went into Nashville and won three games so clearly we can win on the road. I will be happy if we split in Vegas..I’m not so cocky as to think we can win both.

Is this pregame stuff done for every game? How lame!!!

Like Twitter is saying, it’s like a 80’s dinner theatre with hockey as an afterthought.

This is so cringey..

I just got to see this particular pre game. I loved it. They had all the western teams that were shot from their little castle watch tower they have (projections of arrows) Then the guy with the jets flag comes out. He's the Washington Generals of pre game introductions. He or always loses. But This is the first time I have seen the guy with the flag get the better of the knight (or did he?) He escaped into the air and taunted the knight. The Knight is mad. Then a CGI jet landed I guess Flag guy was the pilot and the knight cut it in half and it exploded as it flew into him. As they lowered the helmet They played a remix of flight of the valkyrie. The video cut off there. But way cool.

Last edited:
I just got to see this particular pre game. I loved it. This is the first time the guy with the flag doesn't die. He escaped into the air and taunted the knight. The Knight is mad. Then a CGI jet landed and the knight cut it in half and it exploded. As they lowered the helmet They played a remix of flight of the valkyrie. The video cut off there. But way cool.

Way lame. If you’re looking for a show..go to a dinner theatre.

Tonight Fleury absolutely stole the game for Vegas. We slept through the first two periods but came on strong, dominating the third period. We just couldn’t solve MAF tonight. Hopefully, we bring the third period desperation to Game 4.

On our side, Scheifele now owns the record for most road goals for the playoffs. Even better, he took the title from Crosby.

One last thing, loved, LOVED, Byfuglien man handling the two Vegas guys to get them out of the scrum. He made it look easy lol

BUFF SMASH

Oh I forgot. In "pure" hockey, fun pre game and between periods is forbidden.

Shame on you Vegas.

I’m not saying no fun is allowed but tonight was so over the top. It went from entertaining to Vegas tacky..and I hate the word tacky.

I’m not saying no fun is allowed but tonight was so over the top. It went from entertaining to Vegas tacky..and I hate the word tacky.

Way lame. If you’re looking for a show..go to a dinner theatre.

Tonight Fleury absolutely stole the game for Vegas. We slept through the first two periods but came on strong, dominating the third period. We just couldn’t solve MAF tonight. Hopefully, we bring the third period desperation to Game 4.

On our side, Scheifele now owns the record for most road goals for the playoffs. Even better, he took the title from Crosby.

One last thing, loved, LOVED, Byfuglien man handling the two Vegas guys to get them out of the scrum. He made it look easy lol

BUFF SMASH

About as easy as Johnny M. blowing by your entire team and scoring 35 seconds in despite your guy hanging on to his ankle. Oh and Memo to your goalie. When 4 players of the other team are in your zone, don't leave your crease.
P.S. It looked easy because it is easy to drag people on the ice after they're down. I noticed after they got up he was playing Mr. Nice guy. He actually did them a favor as the those scrumming on top of them could have easily fallen on them. I also noticed a couple of the Jets tried to start a fight after the game. Sore losers.

I was going to post a video of Byfuglien treating the guys like a couple of rag dolls but it lead to someone’s Facebook page and I don’t really want to do that lol
Find a clip and watch it, the Vegas guys were at the top of the scrum..no one was going to bury them. I do have to say I’m glad Big Buff plays for us and not against us. I’d be scared of a Buff Smash.

Game 4 is going to be so, so important. We have to come home with a split. Then, we regain home ice advantage..even though it’s been pretty non existent this year.

Last edited:
I was going to post a video of Byfuglien treating the guys like a couple of rag dolls but it lead to someone’s Facebook page and I don’t really want to do that lol

Game 4 is going to be so, so important. We have to come home with a split. Then, we regain home ice advantage..even though it’s been pretty non existent this year.

Hey. If ragging on the other team's pre game and spinning what was nothing into a manhandling helps you sleep after a 4-2 loss, go for it.

Of course, people are going nuts in Winnipeg. IT'S WINNIPEG. There's nothing else to do there.

Not true. You can
Watch snow melt
Watch Grass grow
Watch Paint dry
Hibernate for the winter.
Eat at Harvey's
Watch them make coins.
See. Lots of things to do.

LOL when you google top 10 attractions in Winnipeg and
#1 Turns out to be a park.
#2 turns out to be a shopping mall.

Uh.......Yeah. Well there you have it. The Jets don't have much competition up there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter