• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

Going back to WDW for a quick 2 nights (July 22-24) at the request of my youngest for her birthday. For her 5th birthday (her actual birthday is July 22nd) she wanted to go to a hotel with a waterslide, but because she is one 40 inches, the places are limited. So we booked POR for 2 nights prior to our beach vacation in St. Pete Beach. No park time for us this time but I'm sure will hop over to Disney Springs for some shopping and a good meal at Homecoming!

Going for our first trip
November 26 to December 2nd and we are staying at the All star music resort :)

List is updated :goodvibes.

We are going August 23-30. My daughter and I (along with my husband) have been many times but this is a girls trip for us and we are leaving hubby and home at taking my Mother. She has only ever been to Magic Kingdom and that was many moons ago when I was a kid. We are very excited for this trip!

Aug21 - Aug26 - staying AOA...just under 2 months away and we're already counting down the sleeps!

Our family's first Disney vacation is booked, Dec 14-21 at All Star Music! I was there when I was a child, DH has never been, and we'll be surprising DS9 and DD7 a couple of days before the trip! I'm madly planning my ADRs, will feel better when they are booked!

Feb 3-Feb 10, Pop Century for us!

You will want to post your dates and resort on the 2018 thread.....this one only goes to the end of December :).

We are going August 23-30. My daughter and I (along with my husband) have been many times but this is a girls trip for us and we are leaving hubby and home at taking my Mother. She has only ever been to Magic Kingdom and that was many moons ago when I was a kid. We are very excited for this trip!

Which resort are you staying at?

dec 18 to 26 pop

Aug21 - Aug26 - staying AOA...just under 2 months away and we're already counting down the sleeps!

Our family's first Disney vacation is booked, Dec 14-21 at All Star Music! I was there when I was a child, DH has never been, and we'll be surprising DS9 and DD7 a couple of days before the trip! I'm madly planning my ADRs, will feel better when they are booked!

List is updated! :flower1:

I'm down for a conference In late September. I can't pull my kid out of school as it is his first year of high school so it is a solo trip.

I get 2 days at Universal prior to the conference, 5 days at the conference and then September 29th through October 5th I'm at Disney staying at Old Key West. While i am at the conference I get to stay at Cabana Bay.

In addition to my 6 day park hopper I'm going to the Halloween party on the 29th.

Really looking forward to it although wish I could have brought my kid along. My wife is tired of trips (we don't do that many but she dislikes travel) so she is staying home with him.

Love that my work is covering a bunch of the trip! I pay for all the extra days and park stuff of course but they cover the flights, food and hotel during the conference!

I'm down for a conference In late September. I can't pull my kid out of school as it is his first year of high school so it is a solo trip.

I get 2 days at Universal prior to the conference, 5 days at the conference and then September 29th through October 5th I'm at Disney staying at Old Key West. While i am at the conference I get to stay at Cabana Bay.

In addition to my 6 day park hopper I'm going to the Halloween party on the 29th.

Really looking forward to it although wish I could have brought my kid along. My wife is tired of trips (we don't do that many but she dislikes travel) so she is staying home with him.

Love that my work is covering a bunch of the trip! I pay for all the extra days and park stuff of course but they cover the flights, food and hotel during the conference!

Pop Century August 10 to August 24!

*so excited*

August 20 - 27, Copper Creek Villas!

June 14-22 at All Star Sports. Mother daughter trip.

List is updated! :sunny:

Going to Orlando Sept 24 - Oct 1 it's our 30th anniversary trip. Our first trip to the "Dark Side" (Universal). Staying offsite at Universal then onto a timeshare for their presentation and three nights at a huge discount. Can't wait to get back to the warmth (Ok I know summer will show up here eventually).

Going to Orlando Sept 24 - Oct 1 it's our 30th anniversary trip. Our first trip to the "Dark Side" (Universal). Staying offsite at Universal then onto a timeshare for their presentation and three nights at a huge discount. Can't wait to get back to the warmth (Ok I know summer will show up here eventually).

Added! :sunny:

November 25 to December 2 at Kidani! Just booked reservations and can't wait.

Sept 30-Oct 8, 2017 ASM
*Edited to refelct resort change

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter