2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

So here's my question - what if you're not much of a drinker?

I don't like beer at all and am allergic to white wine.

Food I can do, lol.

There are a few non-alcoholic drinks that sound interesting at the booths.

The India booth offers mango lassi for example.

Food I can do, lol.
I believe you can order some of the drinks without alcohol. Last year for the frozen pumpkin spice drink you could order it without the pinnacle vodka (believe it was a sea salt caramel flavor)

When will the prices for the Food and Wine stuff be available? I need to know how much I have to siphon off of DS's college fund.
Funny! The prices aren't usually out until the Festival begins and people post the costs. You can get a good idea of cost by using previous years costs for some of the returning items. The Disney Food Blog has last years' cost on their site and another poster on this thread did a good comparison spreadsheet. I am still working on my own spreadsheet and list of must dos!

Food I can do, lol.

I think I've had 3 alcoholic drinks in the 10 years we've gone to the F&W. Yet, I love the festival-all the options from different countries. Sadly, I haven't found too many non-alcoholic options. Several times, when I've asked for the drink without alcohol, they tell me that it's pre-mixed, and so they don't have the option. I'll keep looking though! Occassionally I'll get desperate enough to take a sip of DH's beer. Although I dislike beer, it does get hot out there sometimes!

When will the prices for the Food and Wine stuff be available? I need to know how much I have to siphon off of DS's college fund.
My spreadsheet has 2016 prices listed for items that are returning. Last year, returning items saw varying price increases. Average increase was around 50 cents. I've considered adding a predicted 2017 price column, but Disney is just too unpredictable when it comes to price increases. This year's prices will probably not be revealed until the first day or the day before.

Do they ever release the F&W passports early? I'd love to use them as little gifts for my party before we arrive so we can make plans in the car on the way down.

I feel like this was such a vital piece of information!! October will be my first time going to Food and Wine and I assumed that the booths would be open with EMH. THANK YOU!

The Festival Center opens at 9am. Intermission Cafe, located in the center will have a small variety of food and drinks available at that time. Last year, they had a Homemade Apple Pie Hard Cider that was delicious. Also, the Ghirardelli Chocolate Experience and main gift store is located at the Festival Center.

Do they ever release the F&W passports early? I'd love to use them as little gifts for my party before we arrive so we can make plans in the car on the way down.

I don't believe so. The passports are like park guide maps - you can pick them up for free at the park entrance with maps or around world showcase at booths and shops. Usually when the map is released someone will post a PDF link so you could use that and the Disney website or Disney Food Blog to look at the items in the car and plan.

When is your trip? You might be able to find another DISer who would mail you some passports.

When is your trip? You might be able to find another DISer who would mail you some passports.

Oh my gosh that would be amazing! We're going to be there sept 9 and not at Epcot until 14th. Is it possible for someone there to have held at the desk for me so it wouldn't have to be shipped?

Oh my gosh that would be amazing! We're going to be there sept 9 and not at Epcot until 14th. Is it possible for someone there to have held at the desk for me so it wouldn't have to be shipped?

Are you aware that the booth menus have already been released? The menus can be found Disney World's website and various fan websites. Once F&W starts, many of the fan sites are updated with the prices.

Here is a spreadsheet the poster Doug S created: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JU9hcehkNuEzsUzo-oaRhTF_hUaIAH3W4iJfvWjjhoY/pubhtml

I am excited for F&W this year. I have only been once before and it was by chance because we did not know it was happening until we got to Epcot...LOL.

I will be at Disney October 28th to Nov. 3rd and hope to spend at least 2 to 3 evenings at F&W. I did not get to sample any food the last time because the people I was with did not want to stand in line.

I am just excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter