2017 Release Watch :)

Does anyone know when the prices will become available for 2017 on the Disney web site?

Following!!! POR Booked room only second week of May 2017, debating on doing a package through Disney or buying my tickets through my jobs discount site which includes park hopper for the same price as a standard ticket through Disney.

Our first trip March 2017. I'm beyond excited. Staying at POR, reserving room next week. Not sure if that's a great idea or not. Travel agent said she would apply any discount if they become available. Anyone else doing this?

Our first trip March 2017. I'm beyond excited. Staying at POR, reserving room next week. Not sure if that's a great idea or not. Travel agent said she would apply any discount if they become available. Anyone else doing this?

If my dates were nailed down I'd book a room only then change it as offers and packages come along :) I am comfortable doing it myself but if I weren't I'd not hesitate to use a good Disney TA. I think if your TA specializes in Disney and is very dedicated (meaning more dedicated than you'd be, lol) to jumping on things as soon as they are offered then it can be a good way to go.

Joining the thread! I am considering Jan 14-22, week before Easter, or waiting until Fall or Christmas 2017. I would LOVE to see the decorations but I am not sure I can wait that long.

Joining in...Waiting on May 2017. Haven't decided between Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club just yet.

We just returned last week from 11 nights at French Quarter and I can't wait to go back!!:thumbsup2

Carla

Joining in...Waiting on May 2017. Haven't decided between Wilderness Lodge or Beach Club just yet.

We just returned last week from 11 nights at French Quarter and I can't wait to go back!!:thumbsup2

Carla

Could you not book a bounceback for May 2017?

Could you not book a bounceback for May 2017?

To be honest I never looked for a bounce back this trip. We go every year and the bounce backs were only good thru the end of the current year. This is for the time we're there anyway. They might extend farther for those there later than May.
I hope that makes sense!!

Carla

So DH and I discussed it, I think we will book our own room, for just he and I for our March trip. We'll let DS stay with his band group. I leave in 4 days for a girl's trip with DD, so I'm going to check BB rates while I'm there for March and June 2017.

So DH and I discussed it, I think we will book our own room, for just he and I for our March trip. We'll let DS stay with his band group. I leave in 4 days for a girl's trip with DD, so I'm going to check BB rates while I'm there for March and June 2017.

someone else on this thread (i think it was this one) that they haven't released BB for next year yet - its only through the end of this year currently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter