Booked our first trip to Disney. We are going at the beginning of June and are staying at the Beach Club. I think I'm more excited than anyone else in my family! Well, more excited than my husband. Have not told our kids yet that we are going. :)

May 8-16, 2017. Staying at WL. Celebrating my son's 11th Birthday(Golden Birthday), my 50th Birthday and Mother's Day! A week of celebrations! :flower1:

We are planning a vacation for early August. This will be our fourth WDW trip as a family since 2012, and the sixth each for my husband and myself. As always, I'm excited to be in planning mode!

We are planning late august at AoA and few days at Deluxe resort. So right now looking around for all the options.

Dec 2017 at BWV. I'm so excited!! I love WDW at Christmas time. I just wish it wasn't so far off!! I keep watching air fares to see if I can get a cheap flight and make a trip sometime earlier in the year!

The April 2017 Trip is planned out and all reservations made -
The July 2017 Trip is planned and ADR made. Just have fp's to make
The Christmas Trip is reserved, just haven't planned it yet. Was going to wait until after the April trip.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter