2023 Candlelight Processional Narrators list — Dining packages available for booking October 17/23 (link below)

Its probably like the Eat to the Beat and Fantastic - under its own category.

I get the joy of trying to book NPH, so I’ll be up at 4 am my time! (We are going to WDW Dec 6-11, so our dates just happened align)

Anyone else a tad stressed about booking tomorrow? I'm imagining Disney IT will strike again and it will be a disaster trying to book. Starting to think I should have taken the day off of work to deal with it! :rotfl2:

Good luck everyone with the booking!

Anyone else a tad stressed about booking tomorrow? I'm imagining Disney IT will strike again and it will be a disaster trying to book. Starting to think I should have taken the day off of work to deal with it! :rotfl2:

Good luck everyone with the booking!
I am very nervous. I really only have one shot to get the day I want... Everything else is really locked in and can't be moved.

The 60+10 window should work today, right? I want Dec 21st and have a hotel reservation

Wow..... what a stressful mess! Finally got my Garden Grill ressie for the 5:15 show for NPH!!! How did everyone else do???? Hoping for good news!!!

I got Biergarten for 12/12 and GG for 12/13. It was surprisingly easy. Now I have to decide if we’re keeping both, and if not, which we’re keeping - leaning toward GG breakfast and the earlier show. I kind of wanted Spice Road Table, but that wasn’t an option during the time I wanted (more than likely not yet loaded although completely pulled from the site even though there was loads of availability late last night.). Good luck to all!

Edit: Was just able to change Biergarten to Spice Road Table. Now I’m really torn on which to keep (insert “why not both?” gif).

Last edited:
Aw man, every night during our trip is available right now except the night we wanted it! Why is Thursday night so popular?!? (yes I know it's NPH, but shouldn't all nights he's there be popular?)

Alright, somehow managed to book Coral Reef for the 7th! Not what we wanted, but Biergarten only popped up twice and each time the site crashed when I tried to book it. Tried for every other restaurant that came up and they all also crashed until Coral Reef, so while it's not where we want to eat, at least we got something!

The worst part about this is now I don't have time to go back to bed before work! :rotfl2:

After multiple try’s, I was able to get Spice Road Table for the 7 pm show on 12/12. When I first tried, only Akershaus showed up as available. After trying again, others showed up, but when I selected one, I got the error message. Finally, I was able to book Garden Grill for breakfast for the 8:30 show. One more try and that’s when SRT showed up. My suggestion is to keep checking as availability changed with each try.

Last edited:
I kept getting no availability and what little did pop wasn’t bookable for my NPH date. Set an alert with mouse dining and it found me a res I was actually able to book. I experimented around with it a bit after and alerts with bookable ADRs for Coral Reef came through even when the website said nothing available. Disney IT is screwing up again. Worth a shot to set an alert if you didn’t get what you want. Even if nothing pops now it might pop later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter