2024 dates?

sarabguerra

Mouseketeer
I skimmed to see if this has been answered. Does anyone know when we might see Universal/Loews open dates for early 2024 booking? It's been stuck at the first week of January for months. I was able to pull up some dates via Loews directly, but not via AMEX FH for Portofino. I know Disney won't open dates until June-ish.

I could never see the 2024 dates on Universal’s website either, but I was able to book my Jan-Feb 2024 stay at Portofino directly through Loews Hotels.

Go to loewshotels.com, click the red “Book Now” banner at the bottom, then tap on “Where would you like to go?”. From the list, select “Universal Orlando Properties.” At the top of that page you can specify the dates you want well into 2024. Not sure why this isn’t showing through Universal’s own interface.

https://reservations.universalorlando.com/ibe/default.aspx?hotelID=14844&langID=1&hgID=705&currID=0

eta: I don’t use Amex FH so can’t help you there.

Last edited:
I was able to book August 2024 using a Dreams agent so the dates are out there somewhere

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter