2024 DCA Moonlight Registration Date

I had multiple browsers open and they all get in. I actually opened up a tab about 20 minutes after registration started and the queue number is down to 107. I think there aren't as many people registering for this one so we will all get in.

I had multiple browsers open and they all get in. I actually opened up a tab about 20 minutes after registration started and the queue number is down to 107. I think there aren't as many people registering for this one so we will all get in.
That’s usually the case for the ones at Disneyland.

Thanks for linking it earlier. I didn’t see it on the website or get a courtesy email for it. 😂

I only knew about registration from these boards. Thank you for the information, everyone!!

There must be lots of people out there like me who didn't get an email about it and have no idea registration is happening.

Thank you again to whomever provided the link to the queue.

I never did get an email, despite the fact that I have resort reservations over the date of the event. Ridiculous!

I got my tickets...so we'll go to The CA Moonlight magic and then the next night Disneyland afterhours event. I'm a bit worried though, didn't know they'd mail tickets, we'll already be in CA, starting on 1/9 going on extended visit to my sons house in CA. Anyone have a sense as to when they actually mail out the tickets? I may need to come up with a solution to the mail process. Or, change the address to his address for mailing.

Thank you again to whomever provided the link to the queue.

I never did get an email, despite the fact that I have resort reservations over the date of the event. Ridiculous!
So weird! I got one last year. I don't understand it.

So that wasn't too bad! I got in and I'm all signed up. The numbers dropped very quickly after it hit 1000--maybe 5 minutes.

I got my tickets...so we'll go to The CA Moonlight magic and then the next night Disneyland afterhours event. I'm a bit worried though, didn't know they'd mail tickets, we'll already be in CA, starting on 1/9 going on extended visit to my sons house in CA. Anyone have a sense as to when they actually mail out the tickets? I may need to come up with a solution to the mail process. Or, change the address to his address for mailing.
You can contact them if you need to do park pickup I think. Usually they are mailed about 2-3 weeks before the event.

I had 4 devices going. My iphone started off with the lowest # of 240, one of my laptops was around 650, another 2500 & my desktop was around 1800. it took less than 10 minutes before we were registered. We had this trip booked for a while & are very grateful that the date fell on our trip. We have a 5AM pickup for the airport after the event :oops:

I had 4 devices going. My iphone started off with the lowest # of 240, one of my laptops was around 650, another 2500 & my desktop was around 1800. it took less than 10 minutes before we were registered. We had this trip booked for a while & are very grateful that the date fell on our trip. We have a 5AM pickup for the airport after the event :oops:
That's going to be a rough morning! Worth it, though!

This is our 1st DCA moonlight magic event. Can anyone tell me what kind of “snacks” or food is provided?

Will many food venues be open?

It said “many” rides are open. Do you know which ones won’t be available?

It said free parking starts at 6:00 but we can get in to the park at 6:00. I guess I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for parking! :crazy2:

So excited!!! :dogdance:

This is our 1st DCA moonlight magic event. Can anyone tell me what kind of “snacks” or food is provided?

Will many food venues be open?

It said “many” rides are open. Do you know which ones won’t be available?

It said free parking starts at 6:00 but we can get in to the park at 6:00. I guess I’m gonna bite the bullet and pay for parking! :crazy2:

So excited!!! :dogdance:
I think the only ride not available will be grizzly which might even be under refurb by then as well as anything under refurb.

Typically all the food venues are open. Last year each person got 3 $10 food vouchers. The vouchers couldn’t make change though so they had to each be used either in full or you lost the remaining value that was left over on the $10 card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter