2024 Moonlight Magic Dates Announced!

Shucks, doesn't coincide with any of my trips. Oh well, I'm lucky enough to have attended a couple so definitely not complaining. Nice to see it return nonetheless.

Missed the April Animal Kingdom Night by 2 days!!!!! Oh well, we got 10 days in a AKV 2bedroom value, so we should have plenty of time at Animal Kingdom anyways.

Hope everyone gets a reservation that are going on those dates though, good luck.

Those attending the week of Feb 25th - Mar 2nd get two. AK and Epcot, how lucky are they!! Probably would have been better to have one of them placed in a different week just to spread the pixie dust a little more. Perhaps I'll land one next year.

When can we expect these to be open for registration?
Our Welcome Home visit coincides with one and I can't believe we may have a chance to attend!!
I want to know this too. I just got a studio the last week of Feb to try to get the AK one. I think it'll be the one my kids would like most.

Going to try for the DCA one (so wish it was Disneyland instead as those have always been better). And maybe the Epcot one on 3/1. I arrive that day, but after a long travel day may not be up for it. Decisions, decisions on that one...

Seems weird that most of the dates are within the first few months of the year only, other than that random august date?
They really don’t do them in the fall through the end of the year. August is probably the latest in the year they do.

Seems weird that most of the dates are within the first few months of the year only, other than that random august date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter