2024 Moonlight Magic

Why would you PM that information instead of just sharing with everyone :(

In any case, #1 registration is for two events, so that splits it a little, and #2, some numbers are superfluous because lots of people join the queue with two or more devices, each taking up a number in the queue, even though only one will be used.
What are the two events?

Interesting that my queue page shows the Typhoon Lagoon event date as April 23, 2024.

For everyone discussing booking MM on a reservation with resale points - I just successfully did so. I do have a separate grandfathered in DVC-Y contract - which definitely matters. But our July reservation is using points from a white card resale contract and I had no issues registering today.
The question wasn’t whether you can register if your reservation is on resale points. That’s fine as long as you have DVC-Y in the same membership. The question was whether you could register if you have two MEMBERSHIPS, one that is not DVC-Y and one that is, and whether if you book with your not DVC-Y MEMBERSHIP (not just contract), you would still be able to register. Complicated!

What are the two events?

Interesting that my queue page shows the Typhoon Lagoon event date as April 23, 2024.
There is one on June 4, and one on July 11. This registration is for both (either) of them.

The question wasn’t whether you can register if your reservation is on resale points. That’s fine as long as you have DVC-Y in the same membership. The question was whether you could register if you have two MEMBERSHIPS, one that is not DVC-Y and one that is, and whether if you book with your not DVC-Y MEMBERSHIP (not just contract), you would still be able to register. Complicated!
Yes, it's so complicated that I was answering that and it still didn't come across correctly.

I have two separate memberships and used the non DVC-Y successfully here.

I'm also surprised Typhoon Lagoon between the 2 dates so far has allowed around 4200 groups in and says limited availability remaining. I guess to be expected since the capacity is nowhere near as large as a traditional park.

Not too much help here, as I only have one membership, but I have 8 different contracts, most of which are resale. But I do have DVC-Y.

Also, this particular reservation was made, in part, with TRANSFERRED IN points, if that info helps at all.

I was able to successfully register.

I did an update a couple of pages back:
"Just an update, I was able to book my spot using my Membership ID associated with my resale reservation. So, all membership numbers must be connected somehow."

Also just to add some data, I have 3 separate Member numbers with 3 separate contracts & Use Years. Only one of my member numbers is DVC-Y. My reservation in June is under my DVC-N membership but I was still able to book a spot today.

Both are gone. I think they got through 4400-4500 or so in total ish
That's about right.

Weird that it still refers to the April 2024 event though. Someone didn't update the queueit messaging in all the needed places for the current event. This has happened to me before -- they need a checklist, sheesh.

very happy that i was able to register.
When it opened i had 2,279, but it went really fast.
Registration opened for me at 11:20
i was registering for the July 11 event
By the way, i was following along and registration closed at 11:41

I did an update a couple of pages back:
"Just an update, I was able to book my spot using my Membership ID associated with my resale reservation. So, all membership numbers must be connected somehow."

Also just to add some data, I have 3 separate Member numbers with 3 separate contracts & Use Years. Only one of my member numbers is DVC-Y. My reservation in June is under my DVC-N membership but I was still able to book a spot today.
That's what I figured would happen, like they HAVE to know it's the same person since it's all under the same login. But thank you very much for the update!

we had 4201 and didn't get in... Can't wait to watch the bloggers go to yet another moonlight as my family is shutout again.
Ugh, you're totally right. That sucks so bad. Yeah lots of people probably maxing out their guest count and selling slots on eBay or something. 😠

we had 4201 (our lowest number of the 3 devices) and didn't get in... Can't wait to watch the bloggers go to yet another moonlight as my family is shutout again.
I don't want to give any false hope here, but I was under the impression that there was a small block held back for the "general registration" that's still to come. Could you try again then?

(If anyone can confirm or deny this, I'd appreciate it.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter