20th Anniversary - Final Day, World of Disney, & Final Thoughts (Updated: Sept 20th)

Corbisblue

DIS Veteran
DLPTR-Header.png

Good Morning!

I haven't been very active in the Paris forums but have been reading all the fantastic information everyone has provided to help plan for our first Disneyland Paris Trip.

This is my Pre-Trip Report that outlines what we *plan* on doing. I'm completely open to suggestions to anything I list! Since it's our first visit I'm sure there's things we simply will not know.

We are leaving today for London and will be in Disneyland Paris on July 4th! Once we get back I will finish the trip report with a ton of photos and videos! I'm beyond excited for this trip!

Thank you everyone!

Disneyland Paris Pre-Trip Report

EDIT:

Our trip is completed and it was beyond what we were expecting. What a magnificent resort and we are grateful to have been there to celebrate the 20th Anniversary. The trip reports are slowly coming together!

Day One - Disneyland Paris with Disney Dreams & Disney Magic On Parade!

Day Two - Walt Disney Studios, Crush's Coaster, Walt's - An American Restaurant, and experiencing an almost empty Main Street USA!

Day Three - Disney Dreams, Crush's Coaster, and a Mad Tea Party!?

*NEW* Final Day - Our Favorite attractions, World of Disney, & Final Thoughts!

Yes we like tons of photos on here:thumbsup2 im sure this will be the first of manytrips if you catch the bug that goes around on here :wizard:

Yes we like tons of photos on here:thumbsup2 im sure this will be the first of manytrips if you catch the bug that goes around on here :wizard:

It was a fantastic time, I cannot wait to get back there. It exceeded our expectations in every way. I loved it!

The first part of our three part Trip Report is now live!

Day One - Disneyland Paris with Disney Dreams & Disney Magic On Parade!

We had a fantastic time and I have to say that Sleeping Beauty's Castle is something you have to see in person, what a beautiful castle! Being able to celebrate the 20th Anniversary was amazing! Disney Dreams and Disney Magic on Parade were a ton of fun!

I cannot wait to share the rest of our trip reports with you all!

Also, my wallet really disliked me after this trip.

Wonderful TR and photos! Really enjoyed reading and so glad you loved DLP! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter