Hey Amanda! I'm glad that everything is finally coming together. I love your new reception location. That will be a unique location to have it and I recalled that you, toward the beginning of your other PJ, mentioned that AK is Eric's favorite place.

About the DP - while Italy is my preference to view Illuminations from, the UK is great as well. If you do end up with the UK and can't move to the Italy location, you'll be having so much fun that night with the excitement of the upcoming wedding, surrounded by friends and family, enjoying great Disney food and feeling that special Disney magic that I doubt you'll even give the Italy location a thought. So, please don't stress about the location. You have a location reserved and it will be a great night regardless if it's in the UK pavilion or the Italy pavilion.

Thanks! You are completely right and it's not the end of the world...just a bit dissapointing. I am really excited about that night and to show everyone just how Disney does IT:lovestruc Thanks Stacey!

:goodvibes You will have an amazing day and night!! Wherever you end up for your dessert party you will have a great time and it will look lovely and you'll remember it forever. We had ours at Japan and wouldnt change a thing about it - to begin with I was very worried about the location but it turned out amazing. People walking past kept stopping to wish up congratulations and a mum asked if her little girl could take a photo of us. I'll never forget moments like those!! You can't get that anywhere else but disney :lovestruc My favourite moment was dancing with den to the music with the fireworks were happening & then it slighty started to rain a little - so romantic & helped cool me down too! :laughing: After it ended the rain came down really heavy as everyone was running out of the park - we just sat snuggled under the pavillion roof for a while and then had to make a run for it, but i didnt care about getting wet, it was so much fun! Trust me, fate will make sure you have a memorable day - just enjoy it :love::hug:

Sorry to hear you didnt get italy, but your guests will be amazed no matter what - and UK is a great location too. Your dessert party will be fabulous and no one but you will know the difference!:goodvibes

If Italy is really important to you, have your planner keep checking on it - people change thier minds all the time!!!
We started planning on a dessert party in france on a monday night, and changed our minds after it was already in our contract and all. Now we are in italy on saturday night. So you never know...

:goodvibes You will have an amazing day and night!! Wherever you end up for your dessert party you will have a great time and it will look lovely and you'll remember it forever. We had ours at Japan and wouldnt change a thing about it - to begin with I was very worried about the location but it turned out amazing. People walking past kept stopping to wish up congratulations and a mum asked if her little girl could take a photo of us. I'll never forget moments like those!! You can't get that anywhere else but disney :lovestruc My favourite moment was dancing with den to the music with the fireworks were happening & then it slighty started to rain a little - so romantic & helped cool me down too! :laughing: After it ended the rain came down really heavy as everyone was running out of the park - we just sat snuggled under the pavillion roof for a while and then had to make a run for it, but i didnt care about getting wet, it was so much fun! Trust me, fate will make sure you have a memorable day - just enjoy it :love::hug:

Awww...thank you for sharing that. What a romantic story! Df and I seriously can not wait for the wedding and hope that it will be just as romantic as yours!

Sorry to hear you didnt get italy, but your guests will be amazed no matter what - and UK is a great location too. Your dessert party will be fabulous and no one but you will know the difference!:goodvibes

If Italy is really important to you, have your planner keep checking on it - people change thier minds all the time!!!
We started planning on a dessert party in france on a monday night, and changed our minds after it was already in our contract and all. Now we are in italy on saturday night. So you never know...

Our WP knows Italy is still our first choice and is wataching to see if the other group lets it go and picks another night. We are crossing our fingers for Italy but either way we are psyched to have a DP in EPCOT!

Ok...I know I've been busy with the new job and stuff...but how did I miss this???
Oh well...I'm here now!
Love the cake and the locations! What an awesome reception site!
I also love the tan suit!
It sounds like it is all coming together! I can't wait to read more!!!

Awww...thank you for sharing that. What a romantic story! Df and I seriously can not wait for the wedding and hope that it will be just as romantic as yours!

You'll have a great day - lots of smiles and lots of tears, but of the happy sort ;) I wish I would have been better prepared emotionally for when our planner opened the wedding pavillion doors, I was so overwhelmed that I cried all the way down the aisle :laughing: Soooo elegant, not :laughing: Your day will be very romantic i'm sure - and you've got some great ideas which will make the planning even more fun :wizard:

Ok...I know I've been busy with the new job and stuff...but how did I miss this???
Oh well...I'm here now!
Love the cake and the locations! What an awesome reception site!
I also love the tan suit!
It sounds like it is all coming together! I can't wait to read more!!!

Lol welcome to my new pj haha :rotfl:

You'll have a great day - lots of smiles and lots of tears, but of the happy sort ;) I wish I would have been better prepared emotionally for when our planner opened the wedding pavillion doors, I was so overwhelmed that I cried all the way down the aisle :laughing: Soooo elegant, not :laughing: Your day will be very romantic i'm sure - and you've got some great ideas which will make the planning even more fun :wizard:

Aww thanks for that bit of advice! I am already prepared for the tears at the ceremony...df too, lol. He's a big baby sometimes (in a good way!). Now that we have everything picked I am going to kind of step back. I want our wedding day to be stressfree and now that everything is completely settled I am actually feeling less stressed.

Aww thanks for that bit of advice! I am already prepared for the tears at the ceremony...df too, lol. He's a big baby sometimes (in a good way!). Now that we have everything picked I am going to kind of step back. I want our wedding day to be stressfree and now that everything is completely settled I am actually feeling less stressed.

I dont think a disney bride is ever stress free, at least, not for long :laughing: There's always something new to worry about and then after the big day we just laugh at ourselves about how crazy we got :laughing: But try and chill as much as you can - will do you good :hug: Awww bless, you and your df sound like a perfect match :thumbsup2 Pack lots of tissues ;) I'm sure your actual day will be totally stressfree, its everything leading up to then that will possibly leave you screaming & pulling your hair out :laughing: It's definately all worth it in the end though :goodvibes Your dress is lovely by the way princess:

I dont think a disney bride is ever stress free, at least, not for long :laughing: There's always something new to worry about and then after the big day we just laugh at ourselves about how crazy we got :laughing: But try and chill as much as you can - will do you good :hug: Awww bless, you and your df sound like a perfect match :thumbsup2 Pack lots of tissues ;) I'm sure your actual day will be totally stressfree, its everything leading up to then that will possibly leave you screaming & pulling your hair out :laughing: It's definately all worth it in the end though :goodvibes Your dress is lovely by the way princess:

Aww thank you!! I can't wait to wear it! The only thing left to buy is earrings! I am hoping Df likes even though I know it's not what he's expecting (strapless, princess gown with pickups) lol.

Aww thank you!! I can't wait to wear it! The only thing left to buy is earrings! I am hoping Df likes even though I know it's not what he's expecting (strapless, princess gown with pickups) lol.

I'm sure he'll love it, his jaw will drop to the floor i'd imagine ;) Are you seeing each other before the ceremony or will your first meet be when you walk down the aisle??

I'm sure he'll love it, his jaw will drop to the floor i'd imagine ;) Are you seeing each other before the ceremony or will your first meet be when you walk down the aisle??

He refuses to do a first look. I really want to see him first and do pictures but he is insisting that we wait until the ceremony actually starts. I get it...I know he wants to be traditional I just wish he would agree with me lol :lmao:

He refuses to do a first look. I really want to see him first and do pictures but he is insisting that we wait until the ceremony actually starts. I get it...I know he wants to be traditional I just wish he would agree with me lol :lmao:

I'm in the same boat as you! I really think it's a great idea and a nice calm moment before the storm. But DF wants to be traditional. :rolleyes:

Awww bless him! With it being just the two of us, we were together the whole time more or less. We got ready at the wilderness lodge villas - but as soon as the dress came out he was banned from bedroom. So we kinda finished off getting ready seperately (unless you count randy, stan, ana & lily) so in theory - neither of us was on our own. Den went down to the courtyard with stan and I eventually came down with Randy and sneaked up behind Den and we did our 'first look' :love: We then took lots of pics and travelled to the wedding pavillion together. We then got seperated to go in individual rooms before the ceremony - so we still did the aisle thing seperately etc.... I loved us doing it this way :love: Just depends on what you both want :) Luckily we agreed on doing it this way, but maybe if we had lots of guests & a wedding party then we might have done it the traditional way - it's just what suits you both best and what fits in with your plans for the day.

I'm in the same boat as you! I really think it's a great idea and a nice calm moment before the storm. But DF wants to be traditional. :rolleyes:
I have come up with every argument I can think of to show it's a good idea!!! He's not up for it.

Awww bless him! With it being just the two of us, we were together the whole time more or less. We got ready at the wilderness lodge villas - but as soon as the dress came out he was banned from bedroom. So we kinda finished off getting ready seperately (unless you count randy, stan, ana & lily) so in theory - neither of us was on our own. Den went down to the courtyard with stan and I eventually came down with Randy and sneaked up behind Den and we did our 'first look' :love: We then took lots of pics and travelled to the wedding pavillion together. We then got seperated to go in individual rooms before the ceremony - so we still did the aisle thing seperately etc.... I loved us doing it this way :love: Just depends on what you both want :) Luckily we agreed on doing it this way, but maybe if we had lots of guests & a wedding party then we might have done it the traditional way - it's just what suits you both best and what fits in with your plans for the day.

That sounds sweet!! He even went as far as to say we couldn't see each other the day before, lol. That was taking the tradition a bit too far:lmao: I told him it doesn't work quite like that.

I liked not seeing Pat until I walked down the aisle until everything got crazy and the only person that could calm me down was the one person I couldn't see!:sad2: He did call me and tried to calme me down but still it was hard. I did enjoy not being with him the night before actually. I had so much fun with my bridesmaids that night it was ridiculous. I will always remember that night as one of the bests! I tried my dress on for all my girls. I showed them my lingerie for the honeymoon. It was fun:lovestruc There are good parts and bad parts to not seeing each other but really matters is your getting married!!! :cool1:

That sounds sweet!! He even went as far as to say we couldn't see each other the day before, lol. That was taking the tradition a bit too far:lmao: I told him it doesn't work quite like that.

Wowsers! He is really serious about this tradition isnt he, it's cute though :cutie: He obviously doesnt want anything bad to happen and wants to make sure you have a lucky future :)

I liked not seeing Pat until I walked down the aisle until everything got crazy and the only person that could calm me down was the one person I couldn't see!:sad2: He did call me and tried to calme me down but still it was hard. I did enjoy not being with him the night before actually. I had so much fun with my bridesmaids that night it was ridiculous. I will always remember that night as one of the bests! I tried my dress on for all my girls. I showed them my lingerie for the honeymoon. It was fun:lovestruc There are good parts and bad parts to not seeing each other but really matters is your getting married!!! :cool1:

You are too funny. He doesnt have to stay with me the night before, but I still would prefer to meet up before the ceremony. We are going to have fun the night before ;)

I had to talk DF into doing a first look, he didn't really want to either but once we weighed the pros and cons, we knew it was the right thing for us to do. either way it'll be beautiful! I really can't wait for your wedding its going to be amazing!

Lovin' the new PJ, Mandy! Can you believe we're just over 6 months out! I don't know if I should be exicted or freaking out! I love everything you have planned, especially the cake, AK site, and the carnation balls (which I might steal, if you don't mind!)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter