25 days to go!!!!!

D

DIZZYDISNEY

hello there!!!!!! well weve got 26 days untill our trip. what should we be doing?
this is our first trip!staying at the cbr. me hubbie and sons 8& 11.:) :wave:

Start gathering sunscreen[try the new Gel or Spray On sunscreens they work longer and better than cremes!!],fans,airplane amusements,prepurchased gifts,and Medications and Shampoo & Creme Rinse,shoes,Ziplock baggies 2 gallon size to pack whole childrens outfits in then queeze out air to save space and Adults soxs and undies,too.Gather swimsuits.

Pack a suitcase with snacks and breakfast foods to help save money on food

1. Start gathering things you'll need that you won't want to buy at Disney because of the price. I recommend buying ponchos and squeeze breeze fans if you want them. A Brita water filter bottle is also helpful so you don't have to pay so much for water in the parks - it filters that florida water taste out!

2. Make sure you have your basic plans down for each day and that you have made all necessary reservations.

3. Get excited - you're going to disney world!

I'm with you Dizzy...leaving on th 24th here. I cant wait. I have gotten a few things together. Bought some of those tide tablets to do laundry cause we will have a washer and dryer in the house we are renting. Small toothpastes and such too. Have fun. Guess we will be there about the same time!!! yee haa

I will say this much...whatever you forget you can always get at Wal-Mart. We used to bring everything with us before we left (we always drive) so we take a trip to the store every time. It works out great for us, just for the simple fact that sometimes we don't eat the same stuff on vacation as we do at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter