26yr. old DS diagnosed with congestive heart failure **UPdate**

My great aunt had congestive heart failure. She was diagnosed sometime in her 50s. She died from it at 84. Prayers for ALL of your family.:hug:

We took your advise and took my son to St.Thomas hospital in Nashville. They found that he had rocky mountian spotted tick fever and a hole in his heart.:thumbsup2 They got him over the tick fever thing and then operated to fix his heart and he is now home and doing well. My family is so grateful for your advice and prayers. You will never know how much ! Our Jonathan is alive and almost well!!!! If we had listened to the first diagnosis he would have just laid there and died.:sad1:
THANK YOU!

Glory be! :) I am so glad to read this post! I will keep Jonathan (and you all) in my thoughts and prayers. I am sad he was stricken, horrified he was just sent home, and thrilled you went elsewhere (St. Thomas)! Wow, what a blessing... he is recovering! :lovestruc Miracles DO happen, I am so glad your son is living proof of that!

What a great update! St. Thomas is a great hospital,a nd I am glad they were able to help your son!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter