-27 degrees with wind chill today.

4mickey2

disney+bichons=happiness
ok, so we are -27 degrees (w/windchill) this morning or -5 without. it is really cold and boy do we have the wind today. here are a few photos of this wonderful winter weather that some of you are missing out on :) .

this is out our front window. Do you see the deer by the flag pole?
cold.jpg

Now look at the deer to the left of the flag pole. Look to the left of that deer and you will hopefully be able to see the tail sticking out of the snow of the other deer that is buried.
wheresthedeer.jpg

this is out the back window.
snow.jpg

Lovely pix, just glad I'm looking at a computer screen and not out my doors.

It sounds to me like you need to come back down here. It is a balmy 75. I don't know how you do it.

HOLY CRAP !!! So cold it frooze hide and meat clean off them poor deer !!! :scared1:
Oh, the horror !!

Looks like fun to play in but that is it. We have had 70's for the last 3 days but today 50's tomorrow 30's:sad2:

It sounds to me like you need to come back down here. It is a balmy 75. I don't know how you do it.

Spent the morning in the church parking lot at -3 temp and I don't even want to know the wind chills. Had a cup of coffee with me for the first service. It turned to slush while I was out there. Had to eat it with a spoon! That job is a lot nicer in June!

Spent the morning in the church parking lot at -3 temp and I don't even want to know the wind chills. Had a cup of coffee with me for the first service. It turned to slush while I was out there. Had to eat it with a spoon! That job is a lot nicer in June!

FYI Rob, there were icicles on the card I got yesterday :thumbsup2

FYI Rob, there were icicles on the card I got yesterday :thumbsup2

Cool. I was hoping they would stay on there. We made them ourselves with water that we captured with palm leaves to catch the morning dew. Took us 5 weeks to get enough. We had to start making cards in June and keep them in the freezer so they would last until Christmas. But it was worth it!

Thanks for sending you weather our way.... it was 2 last night and with the wind gusts, we had chills as low as -30!!!

It has warmed up considerable, its 6 now!

Matt even had a 2 hr delay at school so we could climb those 4 degrees!!!:lmao::lmao:

One more wonderful reminder of why I live South of the Mason-Dixon line!!!!:yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter