2nd day free at SWO...

IOAfan

DIS Veteran
Hey,

I'll be a trainer for the day at Sea World on Sunday, so I won't be able to enjoy the park with my parents from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. is there a second day free with admission tickets to sea world in effect next month? please reply before friday.

IOAfan

Try calling SeaWorld Guest Services at 407-351-3600. They might be able to tell you.

I'd also mention that you are doing the Trainer for a Day program. That might convince them to bend the rules for you. No guarantees, of course, but it's worth a try.

Just an update to my previous post: As of now SeaWorld is offering the 2nd Day Free.

going end of august and would like to know how i could find out if sea world will be offering 2nd day free. i am trying to decide on a ticket package. thanks

Called yesterday(5-30) and asked about the month of July and was told yes...2nd day free will be offered. You must do it upon entering the park at guest relations I think and get your picture taken. The 2nd day option will expire 7 consecutive days after your 1st visit.If you use day one on June 10...re-enter by June17. Also this does not include parking for the second day.One more thing...anyone thinking of going on July 4th...the park will be open until 11p.m.:)

Hey, thanks. I will now be able to enjoy Sea World with my parents, as well as on my own.

IOAfan

I was there a few days ago and 2nd day free is still going on. Officially, it is called 2nd Day Fun with the slogan, "Pay once. Play twice."

Do you have to buy the tickets at Sea World to get the 2nd day free? I was planning on buying my tickets on military base before I got there. Thanks in advance.

I have a coupon for $5 off each ticket. Can I use it and still get the 2nd day free or do I have to pay full price? Thanks!:)

Any valid ticket is eligible, regardless if you got a discount or where it was purchased. If the ticket gets you into the park, then you can use 2nd day free. The only tickets that may not be eligible are complimentary tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter