2nd Day free

bartoscowabunga

Mouseketeer
If I buy my Sea World tickets from AAA, will I get 2nd day free in November? Do they always offer 2nd day free if you have purchased a one day ticket? How do you get the 2nd day free?

I've never been to SW when they haven't offered 2nd day free BUT it isn't guaranteed. I believe there have been some busy holiday times it wasn't offered. I'm pretty sure if the AAA tickets are "regular" one day tickets they will be OK for 2nd day free. The ones I bought at Walmart were OK.

When you enter the park there is an area to the left of the turnstiles as you walk in. You get your 2nd day free here. It is sometimes busy as you go in but it is open ALL DAY and often it is much quieter later in the day.

Any valid ticket is good for 2nd day fun (which is what Sea World now calls 2nd day free). If it gets you into the parks, it's valid. As for an ending date, like vernon said, it is not guaranteed to be there, but I've never seen an end date for it. They may not have it during the busy periods (like Christmas week), but it is good to call ahead before you go to check.

We just returned from Florida two weeks ago, we bought the one day ticket with our AAA discount and as soon as we got into the park there was a booth on the left side offering free second day upgrade so we stood on that line and we had our picture taken and inserted into the ticket, they also gave us a timeframe to use the second day and it was non transferable. Not a problem when we used it either!

What is the time frame for using the second day. If we use the first day on Saturday can we use the second day the following saturday?

strongly suggest getting yr ticket validated for the 2nd day on your way in!! we didn't when we were down in July, and really regretted it when it started to pour rain and we had to stand in the rain to get them done! JMHO! my wet humble opinion!!

Does anyone know if 2nd day free will be available for the families of Police Officers who are getting in free? As I understand it, our family can go for 1 day completely free. After first day, hubby (the PO) can get in free for rest of the year, while the rest of us get 25% discount.

While the 25% discount is very generous (and appreciated!), the reason I ask is that we are debarking a cruise on T-Giving Day and would only get 1/2 day's use of the park, so probably would not go. However, if the 2nd day free is available, we may want to spend part of T-G day at Sea World, and then the full day on Friday.

Any ideas?

TIA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter