2nd day Magic Kingdom day ideas...

Lindaapple

Mouseketeer
If you had a second day at Magic Kingdom (and had been able to ride/see every attraction that you wanted to on the first day) what would be the "extra" things that you would want to do/see on the 2nd day? Looking for some ideas. Thanks!

Day one we rope drop and do everything we can while not waiting in any lines if we can help it and then the second day is a more relaxed pace in which we will get less stuff done and do some repeats but it will be a more relaxed time.

My preteen/teen boys like time to play Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom. My husband and I would grab a Dole Whip and find a bench, in Adventureland, to sit on while the boys went from portal to portal playing the game. We'd shop on Main Street when they were sent to the portals around Main Street.

Assuming I’ve done everything else I wanted to do, if I have extra time I do like taking a trip on the railroad and spending a $1 or $2 at the Frontierland Shootin’ Arcade.

I never can get everything done in one day. But if I did I guess I would just do it all again the second day. More realistically, we probably get about 70% done on day 1 and then do the remaining 30% and repeats of favorites the second day.

But generally speaking the second day would probably be watching parades/shows/flag ceremony/riding the train/boat/ visiting Tom Sawyer Island - all the things that often get skipped on a first day.

We always do at least 2 days in Magic Kingdom (and sometimes 3). Things I always want to do each day PotC, Haunted Mansion And Splash. We also look for every photographer we can find on 2nd and 3rd days and take time to smell the roses I mean go on the riverboat, go see CoP, and snack, snack, snack we often skip snacks on the 1st day as a waste of ride time.

I like to play around with Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom if I have a little time to kill. I have never done the Pirates Adventure thing, but that's also an option for something a little different.

We split MK up. One day we do Frontierland/Liberty Square/Adventureland, and the other day we do Fantasyland/Tomorrowland and usually re-do some of our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter