$3 boys disney cars t shirts at wal mart

petunia

DIS Veteran
I grabbed a cars t shirt for my son on clearance for $9 (so I thought) and when she rang it through it was $3, so I told her I wanted to check the other styles and colours, there was nobody else in line, so she let me go. I highly doubted the rest would be $3, but they were, there were 5 styles/colours to choose from so I took one of each:) Great deal.

I grabbed a cars t shirt for my son on clearance for $9 (so I thought) and when she rang it through it was $3, so I told her I wanted to check the other styles and colours, there was nobody else in line, so she let me go. I highly doubted the rest would be $3, but they were, there were 5 styles/colours to choose from so I took one of each:) Great deal.

Which Walmart? Did you notice if there were any girl type shirts?

They had them in Whitby and a friend said she saw them in Oshawa. Did not notice any for girls.

should be at all the walmarts, as price changes come down from home office in ontario and are sent via telxon gun daily. unless, a the store didn't receive them or b it's "extra mark down money".

either way great find!!! i'm off to walmart tomorrow! btw friday is mark down day for the depts.

I didn't even see any there, so maybe as yo stated, the Wal-Mart didn't even receive them or they are sold out.

The ones I got were at the Whitby location, and I think my friend was referring to the old Oshawa location, not the new one. I'm not sure if they would be the same price at other stores, because the sign and the tag said $9, which is why I only took one initially, but when it scanned $3, I went and took the other ones: ) If you find them, try to scan them, and not go by the price on the sign/tag, as it may be further reduced??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter