3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange-July, Aug., & Sept-CLOSED

First question! Do you like to read magazines? If so, what type of magazines do you like to read, and do you subscribe to any?

Second question-do you like to read books? If so, what type of books interests you?
I do read magazines. I usually read Women's world, People, WDW Magazine
I subscribe to WDW Magazine and Women's World

I LOVE to read books!!! I read fiction, mostly Christian fiction. I love historical fiction, mysteries, I'm not too picky. I really liked the Divergent series too. Nothing too scary though. If I read Stephen King I don't think I would ever sleep at night!!!:scared:

Last edited:
First question! Do you like to read magazines? If so, what type of magazines do you like to read, and do you subscribe to any?

Second question-do you like to read books? If so, what type of books interests you?

1. For magazines, I belong to an survey site that gives out $ for the surveys taken; but it can only be used for special items on their websites. There aren't alot in each category, except the magazine one.
Sunset
This Old House
Diabetes Forecast
Time
Fortune
Cooking Light
Shape
Self
2. For books, I usually read mysteries. During the Christmas season, I do read Christmas romance books. There my extravegence.:santa:

I am not a book reader. I do skim through magazines at times. I like the different holiday cooking magazines. Right now, I subscribe to Martha Stewart.

First question! Do you like to read magazines?: Yes! WDW Magazine and Art and Design Magazine
What type of magazines do you like to read, and do you subscribe to any?: I enjoy all types of Art and Design magazines

Second question-do you like to read books? If so, what type of books interests you?: I love Disney Art Concept books. Most recently the Frozen one pretty much amazed me. I love Disney behind the scenes books, Imagineer Books. I also love Street Art and Graffiti so any books with that are awesome. I also enjoy Graphic Design books :)

Do I like to read magazines?
Yes! I read motorcycle and car magazines, as well as Popular Science and Popular Mechanics on occassion.

Do I like to read books?
I do. I read a lot of Stephen king books. I especially enjoy his collections of short stories. I also like books with collections of interesting information, like Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. Any book with collections of stories or trivia type information draws me in.

Thank you to those who had already answered the first, and second questions! More questions will come in the next couple of days :)

Next question-

During the summer, do you go to the pool, beach, or lake? What type of activities do you like to do there?

We usually go to all three. My girls are fish. They LOVE to be in the water. On the beach we jump over waves and play in the sand. At the lake we usually picnic, swim, go on our friends boat. At the pool the girls swim. I relax and read :-)

Next question-

During the summer, do you go to the pool, beach, or lake? What type of activities do you like to do there?
Beach and lake. Relaxing and hoping in the water for the beaches, fishing for lakes and beaches. I don't care for pools.

Next question-

Do you use lotions, and or bath products?
Sort of. I shave with a double edge razor and have moved into more natural products, like a lot of artisan shaving soaps and aftershaves. They tend to work phenomenally better than the crap in a can and smell great. I also use shampoo bars, mostly from Lush. They tend to last quite a while for me and don't dry out my scalp as badly as regular stuff.

Pen pals, please check in from now till Friday for our weekly check ins. I will be sending out pen pal info. in June so that we can start up the exchange around mid June or so. Reminder, if you will be away during the exchange period please let me know. And skim the threads for posts since there might be something there for you or everyone to answer, a comment, ...

Hi pen pals. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I will be announcing the pen pal match ups either this week or next week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter