3 more days til ADRs!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

heatherandnick

DIS Veteran
Here's the plan. We are 2 young adults going on our honeymoon for 10 days with the DxDP. Please let us know your thoughts.

Monday: (L)-Liberty Tree, (D)-Ohana

Tuesday: (B)-Boma, (L)-Pizzafari, (D)-Brown Derby +Fantasmic

Wednesday: (B)-Crystal Palance, (L)-Coral Reef, (D)-Rose &Crown

Thursday: (L)-Sci FI, (D)-Cali Grill

Friday: (B)-1900 Park, (D)-Flying Fish

Saturday: (B)-Ohana, (L)-Chefs d France, (D)-Artist Point

Sunday: (B)-Tusker House, (L)-Yak&Yeti, (D)-Narcoosies

Monday: (B)-Cape May Caf, (D)-Jiko

Tuesday: KTK Tour (CHH Lunch), (D)-Le Cellier

Wednesday: (L)-Flame Tree

Mmmmmm. my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!

Wow - I'm so jealous! What about Cinderella's Castle for a lunch? So much fun even without kids :)

Here's the plan. We are 2 young adults going on our honeymoon for 10 days with the DxDP. Please let us know your thoughts.

Monday: (L)-Liberty Tree, (D)-OhanaReally enjoyed LT; have never done Ohana

Tuesday: (B)-Boma, (L)-Pizzafari, (D)-Brown Derby +FantasmicBoma -- favorite breakfast (after CP); don't do Disney pizza; were not impressed with Brown Derby at all--definitely not worth 2TS credits

Wednesday: (B)-Crystal Palance, (L)-Coral Reef, (D)-Rose &CrownFavorite breakfast in all of Disney is Crystal Palace; haven't done Coral Reef in over ten years so won't comment; have always enjoyed Rose & Crown

Thursday: (L)-Sci FI, (D)-Cali Grillloved Sci Fi in September--be sure to get the onion rings :worship: ; we have never done Cali Grill

Friday: (B)-1900 Park, (D)-Flying Fishhave never done either one of these

Saturday: (B)-Ohana, (L)-Chefs d France, (D)-Artist Pointdid Ohanas BEFORE it became what it is now (we liked the Minnie breakfast and the buffet; not Stitch lovers or family style lovers); have never done the other two

Sunday: (B)-Tusker House, (L)-Yak&Yeti, (D)-Narcoosiesloved Yak & Yeti--second favorite meal of oru trip two years ago; haven't done the others

Monday: (B)-Cape May Caf, (D)-JikoLoved Cape May breakfast; never done Jiko

Tuesday: KTK Tour (CHH Lunch), (D)-Le CellierCHH is our second favorite counter service at the MK and LeCellier is a must do for us every trip

Wednesday: (L)-Flame Treelove Flame Tree

Mmmmmm. my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!

My comments in red. You have a great overall section.

The only one on your list that I have not done is Ohana for dinner.

The only day that I think is going to be tough is your day with Tusker, Yak and Boma. That's breakfast buffet with great food, lunch at Yak with huge portions and dinner buffet with great food. Wear pants with an elastic waist because you are going to be stuffed. :rotfl:

Flying Fish is my favorite Disney dining plan restuarant and Jiko's is 3rd on my list. You have great variety if you don't get burnt out on so much food.

Thanks to you all for such great comments!

You're right...this is A LOT of food! We are going to enjoy every moment of it and be stuffed. This is such a treat for us as we cannot afford to go out to eat at all (even McDonalds) at home. This ADR plan sure beats fish sticks and mac n cheese!! (So excited!!!!)

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter