30% AP discount at ShopDisney!

thatgirl

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this is in the wrong forum or if it's been posted already but I was so excited when I found out that I had to share. I knew they were offering extra AP discounts at the theme parks and was dissapointed that I wouldn't be able to take advantage of it and then they just announced 30% off at shop disney for annual pass holders! Yippie! Take all my money Disney!! 💰😂

Edit: The code is AP30OFF
you can also apparently layer discounts so if you have dis visa and use the free shipping code you can rack up!

I had items in my bag and then it keeps kicking me off when I go to add promos and takes me back to sign in and an empty back. I've tried and tried

I placed an order today and it would not let me stack AP30OFF and DRVCMEMBER discounts on a t-shirt or watch. I was able to use the free shipping code.

I believe its good on Dooney. I bought a Pandora necklace and got the 30% off. The high end merchandise (Pandora, Dooney, Vera Bradley, etc.) are are usually not eligible for discounts. I started a little Christmas shopping!

I could not stack discounts either. Used AP and free shipping.

Had to change computers to get the site to work at all.
I did order a Loungefly purse......and a lot. 3 people ordering

I used it twice this week and was able to stack the 30% and 10%, plus free shipping. Only 30% on Vera Bradley though. I picked up some cruise stuff. i Put in 2 orders and everything stacked. Today I tried and they stopped the stacking. Guess I was lucky.

Thank you for posting the code. I cancelled my AP five weeks ago, but am still waiting for my refund. Code worked fine, and stacked with the back-to-school 25% off and the other 25% off ("Goldstar"). So I got lunchboxes for $5 and backpacks for $10-11. My.DD got.that Loungefly purse of the three Aristocrat kittens, and I got the Loungefly Disney Cats mini backpack and the Baby Yoda leggings all 30% off.
Perfect way to use the gift cards I bought for an October trip that is no longer happening.

Last day for an AP today. The discount ends on August 14th. Ive done 4 orders and am done! Though they had new stuff today....hocus pocus

I canceled mine too, and I was able to use the code. My AP is still showing on my MyDisney account though. They haven't removed people who canceled during the break.

yep, mine is still there and the code is still working.

I've bought way too much... three orders so far 🤣 . It's probably good that I missed being able to use the code on the Lego castle hahaha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter