30 Days Today!

My family will be joining you on this cruise! Checked in last weekend then booked in a Princess gathering on Thursday. Started looking at my packing this weekend, so exciting!

I'm really hoping my flight arrives with enough time to see it sail under the bridge 😍 I think I'll be cutting it really close though.

I'm also trying to work out how I can get invited to the media event that's most likely going to happen 😅

We are also hoping to go and see her sail under the bridge and into the harbour. The current schedule has her leaving White Bay at 18:30 and arriving at the overseas passenger terminal at 19:00.

I believe the media stuff will begin early morning as soon as all the passengers have debarked, hence her long stay at White Bay terminal. Also a much quieter place to do all that stuff without the general hustle and bustle of circular quay getting in the way.

I think the Carnival Splendor will be at OPT all day. I figured they'd do media stuff at OPT because of the views of the opera house and harbour bridge around the ship.

I would love to be your +1 if you get into the media events. I too am trying. Have not been successful on my first attempts, so now I am having to get a little more creative. I am even willing to outsource my teenager and 1 year old for media photos!
I hadn't thought that they might be doing an event at the OPT in the evening. I just assumed it would be at White Bay. Either way, I would love to be there.

Getting more real - Luggage tags arrived today!!!!! :cheer2:
There's a first time for everything. Usually DCL luggage tags travel half way around the world before they get here to Australia and by that time I have already been on the cruise!

Got mine too!

I've got my Disney Bounding Halloween outfit just about ready, but now I'm not sure if it's good enough 😅 can you tell who I'm supposed to be?

PXL_20231013_004016059.TS_exported_4265_1697180650589~2.jpg

Ok, I worked it out. The media event begins at White Bay after everyone has disembarked, then the people in the event get to stay on the Wonder as she sails around to OPT. I'm not sure when they have to disembark, but they get a meal at animators palette, they get to see a show and they do a tour of the ship, plus I guess some form of mingling event 😅

I still wish I was invited 🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter